• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bidoof Island [Game Over, Epilogue Pending]

Years
  • It would seem I was yet again an important sacrifice for a mafia victory. Your fate was sealed when you tried to kill me - you forced my hand and had me kill the one source of information you had left.

I wonder if Omi had info on Gimmepie... I suspect he did. Pie was the one handing out the fake guns after we lost Ulli, thanks to a role-switch.

I'm pretty sure he did. Wait... he died because of his info on me. Does this mean I technically got Omi killed again?

Anyway, this was a great game. I had a blast :D

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Aw... GG Shiny Doofs :( How did you like getting blown up though Oddball? :P

I'm also sorry about you getting lynched Sun, I hope you're not still considering quitting the UG or anything. You did really well in Mafia 102 imo, but I know you were busy here and I can understand your frustration.

Also Bard I'm sorry if I came off as overly harsh or anything at the beginning, didn't intend to come off that way.

Btw even though it was a mafia win, I still think this setup was pretty town sided. It was just unlucky for town that they lost 3 out of 4 investigative roles by the end of D3, though if things hadn't gone down the way they did mafia really wouldn't have stood a chance. There was just too high of a chance for town to get a guilty result from a track/watch/investigation or for a kill to be stopped by a doc.

Also, since when does SK share a win with mafia? xD (I could understand if it came down to just the SK and one mafia left, but usually SK gets end-gamed and loses if they're still alive when mafia outnumbers everyone)

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Also, since when does SK share a win with mafia? xD (I could understand if it came down to just the SK and one mafia left, but usually SK gets end-gamed and loses if they're still alive when mafia outnumbers everyone)

It was written at the beginning that Doof the Ripper wins if he survives to the end, which I did. It's unaligned, so that's why.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • tbf the only games i did not find fun is danganrompa and tta 1... probably because i wasnt in it ;)

but omg ughh real cop was inactive and god i s2g

Back