• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bidoof's Beginner Mafia: An Intro Game [Mafia Wins!]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Because if they counterclaim me and I get lynched and flip the role I've softed, then it proves they're lying? It's not my fault that some members joined the game and haven't posted more than once, if at all.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Sorry for the delay, got really busy yesterday.

Today is done, night post coming up

Bidoof FTW

Years
Game Over
Mafia wins!
Easy Money Syndrome was killed. He was the Doctor.
dd9_zpsttn00kgb.png

Calzone407 died of inactivity. He was the Cop.
YmfpHor.png

Neon Sword died of inactivity. He was a Villager.
dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png

dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png

VS.
dd_zpsjqytzoxu.png
dd2_zpsquaonvw4.png

IMPORTANT NOTES
The Underground Moderation team and I will be implementing an optional review of each player in this game. Want some feedback on how you played and the posts you made? Feel free to ask for some feedback below and one of the mods or I will happily get around to giving you some pointers.

Also, if you have any questions about why certain players died or any other game mechanics now is a good time to ask as I can reveal anything about the game now.

PLAYERS
As the game goes on, players will die and their roles will be revealed, any alive player will be listed as: "???". Dead players will have their role revealed in the player list. If a player's role is blue, they were part of the town, and if their role is red, they were part of the mafia.
  1. Pecilia as a Villager
  2. Easy Money Sniper as the Doctor
  3. Impulse~ as the Vigilante
  4. Neon Sword as a Vilager
  5. Sawsbuck as the Hooker
  6. TailsMK4 as a Villager
  7. Gimmepie as the Fool
  8. Desinishon as a Villager
  9. Mars as a Mafioso
  10. Calzone407 as the Cop

Spoiler:

Years
I do think a mistake was made, as I recalled there were more votes for Sawsbuck than EMS, unless Bidoof didn't count votes made after the original 48 hours were over. Still, I did eventually guess the correct mafia members...though that doesn't say much.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
GG boys

I do think a mistake was made, as I recalled there were more votes for Sawsbuck than EMS, unless Bidoof didn't count votes made after the original 48 hours were over. Still, I did eventually guess the correct mafia members...though that doesn't say much.

Me, Mars, and Desi voted Syn
You and Syn voted me

Last edited:

Mars

Lowlight
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
Next phase was gonna be fun as hell, so I'm kinda disappointed. Good game nonetheless.

Bidoof FTW

Years

Sawsbuck already said it but i currently have Desi/Saws/Mars on Syn and You and Syn on saws. Other two members didn't vote.

Back