• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birds, Dogs, Regis, or Lake Trio?

Which Trio do you prefer?

• Birds - Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno

Votes: 41 47.1%
  • Dogs - Entei, Rakou, Suicune

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • Regis - Regice, Regirock, Registeel

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Lake Trio - Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • None. They all suxorz.

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
  • I like dogs best for some reason. I think it's that, in my mind, they are the best sprited.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • I like the birds. Back when Pokemon was at it's height, the legendaries were so talked up back then that they seem so uber, even though in-game there isn't really much story associated with them (unlike the later ones). And each and every one of them looks so cool, I ouldn't really choose a favourite.

I don't really train or battle with legendaries (even the non-uber ones like the trios), so I don't go by strength. I just catch and collect them. That's why I like the fact that there are so many legendaries in HGSS.

Entei looks weird to me and Suicune isn't that great. Raikou's good. The golems are really weird (especially Registeel), except for Regigigas, whom is cool as. As for the lake trio, to similar imo. Same type, look almost the same, except different colours.

Edit: I mean Registeel not Regice.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • There, need anybody say more?
    Although now I can't help but think there should be more votes for the lake trio as there was a story behind them... but as Marie said, who needs four psychic legendaries in one game? And I think we've reached a group decision that the Regis are in fact, by far, the worst... because they were just so random and... somewhat ugly.
    They then tried to make up for it with Regigigas... which didn't work... IMO.

For those who are not used to mechanical type looks, and those who hardly like to wield them, yes.

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
  • The reggies are just digimon someone at nintendo thought would be funny to put in pokemon. Seriously they don't even look like pokemon.

Anyway I like the dog trio.

Years
  • This is a hard...
    I hate the Regi's and Lake Trio.
    I love both the Birds and Beasts.
    But overall, probably the Birds x]

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Voted for them all cuz I'm indecisive like that. :P

Articuno is pretty, so is Suicune, but the concept of the Golemns and the Pixies are very interesting..

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I like the original bird trio. They seem so much more creative than the others imo. :[ The movie was pretty awesome also.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I prefer the Beasts and Birds. It's a pretty close tie, but I'd have to say Beasts (even though I voted for both ^^;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I'd have to say, the Legendary Beasts, through and through. No other reson, simply because it was INSANELY difficult to catch them, it was really satisfying when i got all three and was able to go catch Ho-oH. :-)

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Dogs for me.
    Most people don't see one thing: WEAKNESSES
    Except for the Beasts, every trio has a common weakness
    Birds: ROCK
    Dogs: NONE
    Regis: FIGHT (even if you include Regigigas)
    Lake: GHOST and DARK.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • The birds: They are the originals and are good. All three have their good qualities. YAY for the originals! XD
    The Beasts/dogs: I prefer to call them beasts >_>. They are really cool and I like them very much. I know that entei's not very good but I still love its ferociuosness! XD Suicune and Raikou are simply fab and I don't think that I need to say anything about them! ;)
    The Golems: I really don't like them much. They're good but I don't like them..... >_>
    Lake trios: Uhhh please! I really don't like them. They may be cute, strong etc, but they aren't a piece of my pie. >_<

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Legendary Birds: Good ol' nostalgia. :3 I remember going through Victory Road and encountering Moltres, good times. :D Well, Articuno is sooo purdy, Moltres is quite cool, and Zapdos is okay, I guess.

Legendary Beasts: Entei and Raikou are sub-par, for me. They aren't that great, and dont look that good either (Raikou the better of the two, IMO.) Suicune, similary to Articuno, looks beautiful.

Regi's: I swear I like all Ice-type legendaries. xD I think Regice looks pretty cool, especially in it's shiny forme, but Regirock doesn't look that great, and Registeel looks okay. :\

Lake Trio: Yay, more mews, I mean legendaries! >_< Azelf looks decent, Mesprit looks decent, and Uxie looks fuggly. Nuff' said.

Overall, I prefer the bird trio, with the beasts coming in at a close second. :D

Back