• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White?

Black or White?

• Total voters

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have both games so far and will definatly be getting the 3rd one.

I got Pokemon Black on release day as I just prefer the name and White I got when I finally gave in to the temptation of buying the Pokemon DSI which came with Pokemon White. And the 3rd game I will get as it tends to add extras.

My favourite is Black though. Just because I prefer the name.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I got Black, because I prefer city over forest and so far prefer my choice. (Though I am not very far in.)

I will however probably get the third game as well, but only because it's not like it will be released TOO soon, so I don't see why you would just wait.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I already have Pokemon Black. I choice Black because its my favorite color.
    I'm planning on getting White bundle that comes with a DSi.
    I'm anticipating the 3rd game and plan on getting it!

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    On-Topic: Black, I like the version exclusives and Reshiram better than White and the Black City. Rotation Battles too :)

I don't want Grey for at least 2 years, if not more. I want some time to actually play my Black game and make a WIFI team before they release a sequel and I have to restart again.

I'm hoping one doesn't come out until I'm bored of Black :/

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    ★ Which game are you getting and why?
    ★ If you've already gotten one of the games, do you regret getting that one and would prefer getting the other one? Or are you fine with what you have and if so, what makes you prefer that game?
    I don't regret not getting the other one, no. I would've liked White, because I get to battle Iris, and get Reuniclus, but yeah. I like Reshiram. :>
    ★ If you're getting both, why?
    ★ Or are you waiting for the third game?

Years
    I'm all for White, well not "ALL" but that's the one I got.
    Probably because I think the White Forest was cool.

P.S. I heard that Nintendo will most likely NOT make a Pokemon "Gray."

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I got White, because I think the 'mons there are cooler than the ones exclusive to Black. And because of White Forest.
    I think I will get the 3rd version too, since it has always been better the the original so far.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I got White but I'm getting Black later for exclusives and such. :J

Years
    I'm getting Black 'cos my brother wants White (he likes White Forest.) So basically more battles for me and more collecting for him.

Years
    I chose White because of Zekrom and all the cool version exclusive Pokemon and the more natural places.

Years
    I got white and ive no regrets! but tht may be cuz i dont really know all the differences between them, but ill wait until i clear the main story b4 i bother check wat they are...dont want no spoilers :P

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I bought both because I always do, and although I've only played Black so far I think White will turn out to be far better because of White Forest and Zekrom

Back