• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Well, Ulli was replaced by a new McIntyre

McIntyre marks a player every night, and all marked players become dancers once the party happens, and it already did

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Everyone should be fairly even because this is likely the last phase. So...assuming everyone's even...

4 Modernists, 4 Extremists, and 4 Dancers, plus Me.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    :O

Syndrome is out of the game pretty much at this point.

Now to think about...

Um...

Well, figures that we're probably nearing the end of the game at this point. Barely any players left alive; and there seems to be still a good amount of maf.

Years

Malfunction

Syn quite literally just fell apart. No explosion, no fight, not even comical robotic screaming. His robot parts just fell off and he died. How dull.

Syndrome is dead. He was FathR.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

Malfunction

Syn quite literally just fell apart. No explosion, no fight, not even comical robotic screaming. His robot parts just fell off and he died. How dull.

Syndrome is dead. He was FathR.

What about all the votes for him, boss?

Back