• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Years

Blarzimafia II

Tentacle Wars

Game Over
    With the Blarzident dead, it had fallen onto the General to preside over the special trials. It was now she who sat behind the sturdy wooden judges desk, a wicked grin upon her face. Oh how she was going to enjoy this.

The General watched intently as the fools in the courtroom yelled, questioned and came close to ripping their hair out in frustration. At first the group had pretty unanimously wanted to see Syndrome executed, but the cyborg had malfunctioned in the most unspectacular way and fallen apart in the middle of proceedings. This left everyone in a frantic state, running wild in an attempt to find a new person to send to death, eventually settling on Zehn - a fresh face in the Emerald Army at a time when new faces could not be trusted. It was all meaningless though. It had been meaningless from the start.

The doors to the courtroom burst open with a clamour as four heavily-armed people walked into the courtroom, dressed in the vibrant red colour of the Extremists. People screamed and panicked, however none dared to try and flee. At the front of the room, the General remained calm and collected.
    "General Juno, help us!" Neto Azure cried, forgetting that he was an enemy of the Modernists himself in his fear. Juno laughed before turning to Superjolt, the man standing at the forefront of the Extremist group.
    "I told you boss, I had them all fooled."
    "Well done, like me, you were never suspected." Superjolt tossed Juno a gun. Then, the Extremists opened fire and covered the courtroom in the blood of the blasphemous modernist scum. There were only two survivors in the room aside from the Extremists, Spring and McIntyre who did not give a ****.

Zehn is dead. He was a Modernist.

The Extremists have won!

McIntyre has won!

Spring has won!

The Holy BlargleRules

1. All PokeCommunity Rules Apply
    2. You may vote only once during the day phase so think about who you target.
    3. Please use [Execute] PlayerName bolded as the format for your votes. Votes not in this format might not be counted.
    4. Missing two executions will result in you being branded as a traitor and lynched automatically.
    5. Unless you are a member of a faction with a chat, game-related conversation should be kept to day phases in this thread.
    6. If you are DEAD you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts.
    7. However, if you die (regardless of how) you will be allowed one dead post so long as it contains no game-related information.
    8. For executions, if there is a tie, a coin-toss will determine the tie-breaking vote.
    9. Don't post during the night phase unless instructed that you can.
    10. Night actions should be sent to me via PM.
    11. Abstaining during the day phase is not allowed and voting for yourself will result in your suicide.
    12. Praise Blarzigord

MinionsPlayers

gimmepie as Lord Blarzigord

Ash as a Modernist
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Syndrome as FathR
    Mana as a Modernist
    Nakuzami as ???
    Golgari as a Doofus
    Sopheria as a Wanderer
    Klippy as ???
    Melody as an Extremist
    Bardothren as FathR
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Omicron as a Modernist
    Nimsy as a Modernist
    Zehn as a Modernist
    jdthebud as ???
    GreyBidoof as FathR
    Cheshire Cat as FathR
    Netto Azure as Doofus
    Ullion as McIntyre
    Absol Used Bite! as a Modernist
    Nagi as an Extremist
    Infinite as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Etherion as a Modernist
    Pecilia as a Modernist
    Collector Elwood as a Modernist
    Milotic as an Extremist
    Davepetasprite^2 as a Modernist
    aeternum as a Modernist
    JohnnyMustang as FathR
    Foxrally as an Extremist
    Twiggy as ???
    Spectrum as a Modernist
    KetsuekiR as FathR
    Rozureido as a Modernist
    Christos as a Modernist
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Juno as ???
    Lawlietta as a Modernist

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    McIntyre and me be like

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Years

ROLES

gimmepie as Lord Blarzigord

Ash as a Modernist Citizen
    Wizardman11 as the Manipulator
    Syndrome as the Seducer/FathR
    Mana as the Nun (Clergy)
    Nakuzami as a Modernist Citizen/Extremist Ghost
    Golgari as Wanderer/Doofus Ghost
    Sopheria as a Wanderer
    Klippy as Spring
    Melody as the Operative/ Acolyte
    Bardothren as FathR
    Hopeless Masquerade as a Modernist Citizen/McIntyre 2
    Omicron as a Modernist Citizen
    Nimsy as a Modernist Citizen
    Zehn as a Modernist Citizen/Emerald Army Recruit
    jdthebud as the Medic
    GreyBidoof as a Wanderer/Doofus Ghost
    Cheshire Cat as the Sneak
    Netto Azure as a Modernist Citizen/Doofus
    Ullion as McIntyre
    Absol Used Bite! as a Modernist Citizen
    Nagi as an Acolyte
    Infinite as a Modernist Citizen/Doofus
    Superjolt as the High Priest
    Etherion as a Modernist Citizen
    Pecilia as a Modernist Citizen
    Collector Elwood as the Oracle (Clergy)
    Milotic as the Blarzident/Dancer
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Preacher (Clergy)
    aeternum as a Modernist Citizen
    JohnnyMustang as a Wanderer/Acolyte/FathR
    Foxrally as the Converter/Acolyte
    Twiggy as a Modernist Citizen/FathR
    Spectrum as a Modernist Citizen/Modernist Ghost
    KetsuekiR as the Mad Scientist/FathR
    Rozureido as a Modernist Citizen
    Christos as the Tracker
    Lycanthropy as the Shaman
    Juno as the General/General
    Lawlietta as a Modernist Citizen

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    So I just want to point out that I was literally targeted every night, save maybe one, by someone.

During the box event, I managed to find the ONE box that had extra bells in it, I also received two back from Gunner, because I was going to rotate with her to keep me alive for longer, but she got rb'd and died too, then I was blessed with a medkit and managed to secure my victory to the end.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    well you were being roleblocked or something most of the nights but as long as I was in the mafia chat we never actually tried to kill you

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    well you were being roleblocked or something most of the nights but as long as I was in the mafia chat we never actually tried to kill you

Thing is RBs didn't work on me, so it was a wasted action. But I also could be killed by any NA if I was targeted, so the one night you guys didn't get me was when I was out of bells, so you missed your only chance. :P

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    That one time trusting confirmed scum is actually the right thing to do and no one does it.

Meanwhile mafia-begun bandwagons continue to plague the Underground ;-;

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    TBH I think what really killed the modernists was the mass amounts of suicide, not to diminish the plays of the extremists. GG

Back