• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour... Hiryuu is here!

Years
  • Bonsoir :3 I'm Hiryuu a 19 years old french guy (oh mon dieu un étranger!) IRL, I'm an engineer student who pass a lot of time to study mathematics, physics,... anyway I'll make a lot of mistikate in my post but please be clement with me ^^ (sinon je parle que français :P) and don't hesitate to correct my big mistake. I love video games like Dragonquest (I hope the 8 will come in Europe), the Ace Attorney series, Zero escape,... and of course pokemon ^^ I have played since pokemon red version, I love the atmosphere of the game, the shiny hunting and strategic battle (oh my sweet shiny charizard :3) Anyway I hope to get on with all of you and bonne journée à tous

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Bonjour... Hiryuu is here!

Hiii! You're from France, eh? I'm from Canada! I've been to France once; it was pretty cool! Anyway, welcome to the forums! And no worries; your post is fine to me! We'll always be happy to help you out with any thing you need regarding posting, or otherwise!

I do love playing Ace Attorney myself. What are your favourite Ace Attorney games? I do love Trials and Tribulations most of all, but Dual Destines is also really fun!

Anywhooo. Have a great time. I hope we can speak soon and become friends; you seem like a really nice person! And have a great night too!

Years
  • Welcome, Hiryuu, nice to meet you. :D

My boyfriend loves Dragon Quest.. would be awesome if more of the games were localized. And it's pretty awesome that you're a French speaker, I took three semesters of French in university but forgot most of it since I didn't have many chances to actually use it here.

Enjoy discussing and hope you'll stick around. n~n

Years
  • Thanks a lot guy for your welcome you seem to be great people :3

Dragon: Thanks :3 Oh Canada? I realy love this country I hope to visit it one day and maybe live in Quebec. Oh an ace attorney fan :D *copaaaain!* My favorite is trial and tribulation too with Godot my favorite character but I also love dual destiny with the final case who were amazing. I also like the investigation spin-off who were great too. Thanks for your kindness we can speak when you want ;P

Sheep: Thanks nice to meet you too :D Oh merci :3 c'est dommage si tu veux réapprendre je peux t'aider ;P Yeah dragon quest game are amazing unfortunately they are less famous in Europe than Japan.

Archy: Thank you :D Yeah it's pretty hard but interesting. Oh you must play them they are so amazing ;P Yeah France is pretty nice it's a good place to visit :3

Years
  • Welcome Hiryuu! ça va?

I'm new here as well and figured I'd say hi :3 I don't know much french but I know enough to ask how you are haha What's your favourite Pokemon game?

Years
  • Hello. Nice to meet you Hiryuu. I'm preparing for engineering, so yes nice to meet you.
    Keeping that aside, this is a really great place for anyone who loves pokemon. You're welcome to pc.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Bonjour Monsieur! :D About as much French as you'll get out of me without having to look it up...lol. You just need to worry more about having fun and less about making mistakes. Nothings perfect so jump in and have fun.

Years
  • Thanks again for the welcome :D

Lava_Plume: Thanks! Oh so welcome too Ahah. Je vais bien et toi? :3 My favorite pokemon game is pokemon gold version it was so amazing. I have so much precious memory of this game when I was young, with Red (it took me so much time to defeat him), Lugia (I catched him with a super-ball I was so happy),... The story was great with your rival who is one of my favorite pokemon character. I also love pokemon red version my first pokemon game, and all the other version :3 Pokemon Y was also great (un jeu pokémon qui se déroule en France :D) it's with it that I learn strategic battle and shiny hunting (the joy when you found a shiny grass is amazing) ^ ^ And finaly I'm a huge fan of explorer of sky I love the atmosphere of this game, the soundtrack,... anyways I hope the next mystery dungeon will be as good :3

marck8890: Hi nice to meet you too ^ ^ Oh realy? That's great, engineering is hard but with work everyone can do it :3 Thanks and bon courage pour les études ;P

Caite-chan: Bonsoir mademoiselle! :D Ahah french is quite hard ^ ^ Yeah you are right thanks :3

Years
  • Bonjour hiryuu! Je suis Chimecho! I'm learning French. :) Comment allez vous? (How are you?)
    I need to practice my French spelling, oui? ^_^

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Heyyy Allo!!

Yay un autre fancophone haha!!
    Francophone du Canada, hors Québec s'il vous plait !! :)
    J'adorerais visiter la France! Un jour, un jour :)
    Si t'as une question, n'importe laquelle, n'hésites pas!!
    Puis ne t'en fais pas pour les fautes d'anglais, tu sembles bien meilleur que moi (qui vit en milieu billongue, ironiquement). Ici, personne n'a jamais fait de remarques négatives, du moins pas que j'ai vue! Nous sommes peu de francophones, je penses, mais plusieurs membres ne sont pas anglophones !
    Donc, bienvenue!!

*Translation*
    I speak french, I am from Canada but not from Quebec.
    I would love to visit France one day!
    I you have any question, don't hesitate and you can ask me anything!
    And don't worry about your english, I never seen anyone here making fun of them who aren't english.
    We aren't a lot of French, but there is a lot of non-english speaker here.
    Welcome!

Years
  • Quick question: Isn't Quebec pronounced "Kebek" or something like that? My French teacher told me it was a dead giveaway that you are American if you say "kwobek".

Years
  • ça va bien merci :D I know what you mean, I love Johto so much the story the music, it was great :D Pokemon Blue was my first game. I know what you mean about X and Y though, it was great to see a French reigion :D I picked up a love for Shiny hunting in that generation too. All of the shinies :D of the mystery dungeon series I think I liked explorers of time most :3 from what they showed in the Nintendo direct the next one is going to be great :3

Years
  • Chimecho: Salut Chimecho! Oh that's great french is hard but with work everithing is possible ^ ^ Je vais très bien, bien qu'un peu fatigué ;P Et toi? :3 Thanks for the welcome anyway :D And yeah Quebec is more like "kebek" than "kwobek" ^ ^

Mawa: Oh un autre francophone! :D *Copaaaain!* Oh c'est cool je pensais qu'en dehors du Quebec tout le monde parlais anglais au Canada ^ ^ Le Canada a l'air d'être un magnifique pays (bien qu'il fasse un peu froid non? ;P) j'aimerais vraiment le visiter un jours :3 Je me débrouille un peu en anglais (comme quoi l'école sa sert :D) mais j'ai quant même pas mal de lacune ^ ^ Mais pour le moment tu as raison ce forum à l'air d'avoir une superbe communauté donc je me fais plus de soucis :3 Merci de ta gentillesse et pour l'accueil en tous cas :D

Lava_plume:
    Yeah this game was so special HGSS was great too ^ ^ And to face the previous gym leader was amazing :3 Yes it was quite funny for me to see Paris in pokemon Ahah. Oh you too? What are your rarest shiny pokemon? :3 Personally it's my Charizard and my Braixen I think but my most precious shiny pokemon is my pikachu it took me so much time to find him (it's was one of my first hunt) and finally when I saw the shiny grass shook... It was so amazing :3 Yeah it look great I hope it will be as nice :D

Years
  • Rarest for me are Latias and Lugia, admittedly I didn't personally find them, they were gifts, after that it'd be the shiny Manaphy I got on wondertrade, I didn't even notice until I started using it for elite four grinding with my lower levels. After that It's probably just the Totodile though. :)

Years
  • Lava_Plume: That's a great shiny pokemon list that you have I love totodile he must be cool in shiny ^ ^

Todeskuss: Thanks haunter is so cool :3

Back