• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl game giveaway (CLOSED)

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

There’s two different giveaways – find out the details!
Years
  • Sure thing, hopefully I can get enough posts in time! I'd like to join, but how do I go about participating?

Could someone please tell me how to create posts?

Oh never mind, I think I figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 26, 2021
    I'm throwing my hat in. Best of luck, all.

I've been playing these games since the very first ones on my big, fat, original gray brick GameBoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I love the idea to win stuff and I already have legend of Arceus pre ordered, if I could get brilliant diamond for my daughter be great.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    Giveaways are fun. You should join as many free ones as possible, because there is a high chance that troughout your life you will win some of the giveways, because there is a lot of them. So don't forget to join as many as you can!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    Thank you for the draw, I hope you are lucky and I can win it, anyway, good luck to you all.

Years
    • He/Him
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I've never won one of these, but might as well try! I'd love to sign up for this - now to get some more posts posted XD

Back