• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl game giveaway (CLOSED)

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

There’s two different giveaways – find out the details!

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I'll throw my hat in the ring. Couldn't hurt.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Might as well give it a go, dunno my chances but nothing wrong with trying! I try to log on atleast every week, Ive been busy with being a father and working a lot, but this is still my go to forum when I jump on my PC. :D

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Alright! I'm going to play my first ever pokemon game that isn't emulated. Here I go!

Years
  • Hi, just want to clarify that you're free to enter the giveaway if you have under 50 posts currently but plan to reach it over time - I'll be going over post counts when the giveaway ends, and from that point anyone who hasn't yet hit the 50 post threshold will be removed from the list.

If you have questions feel free to PM me, since I get to those quicker than seeing replies here. Thanks all. <3

Back