• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bucket List Thread

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    You probably already know what a bucket list is. What's on yours?

For me, I have a group of friends I've never met in person, but who have visited the city I live in and gone to the same restaurant. They keep telling me I should go because they enjoyed it, and we've joked about going there together. Over time it's become less of being a joke and more of something I'd actually love to do.

One that was on the list for a while was saving up a bunch of money and blowing it on an anime convention which I got to do a couple summers ago. I still don't own much of that stuff though, so being able to buy a lot more merch from shows I like is still on that list for a while.

Years
    mine's mostly purchases. christmas gifts for my loved ones for starters, then there's that gaming mouse i've always wanted.

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    I'd like to one day travel on my own abroad and experience the culture with my own eyes. I'm not that big on anime, besides a few things, but Japanese history is something I've always loved; and the culture is so vastly different from ours. I'd like to travel and visit there alone one day; try the foods there, go sightseeing on where some of the battles were or any historical sites.

Years
    Mostly there's just achievements and milestones I want to reach, but there's a long list of friends from here I'd love to be able to meet too.

Years
    • Seen today
    I would like to meet any sitting or former U.S President.

I really admire Jimmy Carter and his life post presidency. If I could meet any famous person, it would be him.

pkmin3033

Clear my goddamn gaming backlog. Although I might as well add "Cross the Atlantic with a single backflip" whilst I'm at it, if we're talking pipe dreams that will never happen. xD

Back