• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Length: 5091
    Lines: 80

Seems like I'm having a lot of gaps.

(Yes, I'm using a text editor to keep track of eggs)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    I'm gonna win! 18 so far :x

Lol, at least I'll get the emblem, if only I had the time :)

Years
    Didnt want to reveal this but I felt pressured to do this, but I found 69 yesterday (including #0 and excluding the one in the first post here) and I am using Notepad++ to keep track (I started with Notepad originally, but went to Np++ because of the nifty line-counting feature :P)

Cid

Years
    It's 11 PM here.

An hour remaining. It seems Easter is fleeting, and with it goes my goal of finding them all by the end of our timezone's Easter. And I got so close, too. Anyway, my current Easter Egg Hunt count is seventy-six. If the cap is really just eighty, then I'd have to hurry up and find the last few. Here's hoping.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Are there eggs that aren't in the first posts of a thread?

I don't know since I didn't hide them & only gave thread urls, but I'd say chances are they might not be in the first posts, since PPN likes to make things interesting. Try anything, imo.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT?

PC's moderation team would want you to celebrate guys, since as of now, you have 10 more eggs to find!

Take that however you will.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT?

PC's moderation team would want you to celebrate guys, since as of now, you have 10 more eggs to find!

Take that however you will.

... I may have to destroy some of you >:[ 10 more? D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... I may have to destroy some of you >:[ 10 more? D:

The last 10 are seriously easy, lol. :x I can't say anything more other than that post, but when you guys find one of the ten, then you'll know. :3 aka extra 10 to boost your score above the rest imo.

Cid

Years
    I'll accept that challenge. However, I think I have to rest first. D;
    After all this eyestrain, eyeglasses as a late Easter gift would be swell.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

The last 10 are seriously easy, lol. :x I can't say anything more other than that post, but when you guys find one of the ten, then you'll know. :3 aka extra 10 to boost your score above the rest imo.

Easy for the people who put them there :O

My poor brain can't take all this :P PC will owe me a holiday from the stress.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'm late for the party (I actually wasn't going to do it this year- didn't think I'd have the time tbh) but I'm here. :D I've only found 15 so far though- then again, I've only really began searching for them. :) I hope I have as much fun as I did last year, and good luck everyone. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That whole post was a vague hint to their locations :(

Back