• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
    HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT?

PC's moderation team would want you to celebrate guys, since as of now, you have 10 more eggs to find!

Take that however you will.

10 MORE?

Meaning.. now It's 90, not 80?

I was so close and now there are more ;.;

Hope this is not some kind of troll @.@

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
    LOL, I just noticed you're taking part as well, BZW Golem. Forget about it, it's me who will actually win, lol.
    Good luck and have fun :3

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Good luck to both of you, it'd be awesome to win a supporter rank! Find them all to get Tier 5!!!! Not that the other prizes are bad, but it'd be cool to get Tier 5 by prize...

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    I thought I'd found a lot.
    Then I read through the replies on this thread.
    And now I'm sad.

User19sq

I've found a bit around 60, but since I can't find the new 10, I think I'll just turn in what I got and call it a day. XD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I've found 48 so far. :) It seems I'm still quite off though. :< Ah well, back to searching. XP

Back