• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

Cid

Years
    The four eggs I mentioned some posts ago are still missing. Man, I wonder where those last few eggs in number are hidden. It's weird to have #79 and not have the ones before it. And I was really happy I quickly caught on with the hint on Forever's announcement for 10 more eggs. Probably as happy as gunnerpow7 feels now. :)

Come on. Let's get those last few eggs (and the enigmatic #0), Cid!

User19sq

Is it bad that I resorted to checking the Forum Leaders board with hopes of finding something? XDDDDD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well I guess forum leaders wouldn't hurt, really. XD

Cid

Years
    I feel like PC's hiding a few sub-forum exclusive announcements from me. Judging from the pattern I'm seeing in the egg locations. Sigh.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    So wait, Is the new 10 part of the whole eggs or just a bonus? Let's say we have 80 eggs. Will the 80 eggs become 90 or the 10 eggs become bonuses...

I now have 82 eggs!!! =) 8 more and I become Tier 5...lol I'm just settling for Tier 3.... =/ But I do also want Tier 4... =3

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Its getting harder to find these eggs I havent found many probably 35 but I dont want to give up yet, but Ive been like everywhere already :(

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I've found more or less 50 eggs if I am not mistaken. dang, where are all those other eggs?

Oh, can someone please tell me where I can find the forum leaders board. I mean, can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Go the bottom of the main page, it's just below the list of boards.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The new ten are apart of the overall figure. You seem to be winning tbh from my PMs gunner lol. Haven't checked individually but that seems to be highest.

Back