• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I've got 4 more left for the original 50... I'm not even going to bother finding the extra ones. (though I did find ONE of the 51-60..)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Today was horrible.
    First, when I woke up, I couldn't find my file on my computer that had all the locations I had found....
    Second, I'm missing 9 eggs out of the 50 now, and 9 more out of the 51- 60.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Today hasn't been my best day either; I've been aggravated for some reason. I don't know if I'm going to continue looking for eggs or not; it depends on how I feel today. I still have at least 49 eggs and not 60. I also wonder myself if you'll still get a supporter status for getting 50 eggs of the original but it should matter to me since I'm already a supporter. I'm mainly doing this for fun.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I know it's stupid I keep asking this question over and over again, but are all the original 50 (Except 49) found in first posts?

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I being spending days sorting my account out, A blog would be nice but how can I find 50 eggs in a few hours? :(

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well, I've gotten 35 so far...but what sucks is that means I'm only halfway there and I only have until later tonight to find the rest. I've been busy all weekend with plans with friends and family cause of Easter, so it's been tough to find time to actually get on the site and look.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Hahaha, this just made my Easter day so much better.

I just found the fifth egg. I won't say where, obviously, but let's just say I feel completely stupid for not finding it before seeing as how I go to it multiple times a day. XDD

Wow, me, wow.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    An Easter egg hunt is all sorts of awesome! I've already found some eggs browsing through the forums. n_n I may be late to the hunt but I'm gonna catch 'em all! Or find rather. =/ Hmm.. okay, maybe not ALL of the eggs, but most of them..or a few.. An egg other than the "example only" would be an accomplishment. :D Which I've already done. Mission accomplished. ^.^

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm wondering if I'm doing this right but I've only been listing the Http of where I find them...or do we have to get some other code of where we found them?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah url of the thread is fine MRAS.

Also, reminder to everyone. 4 hours and 15 minutes to submit.

If you have below 50, and you've gotten 49, 48, 47 or 46, please submit your total in that time. It would really help. :)

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Yeah url of the thread is fine MRAS.

Also, reminder to everyone. 4 hours and 15 minutes to submit.

If you have below 50, and you've gotten 49, 48, 47 or 46, please submit your total in that time. It would really help. :)

Alright.. I was able to find 46 (47 if you count extra eggs), so I sent it to you. did you receive the message?

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
    Only 19 eggs...I probably won't finish. Do I still qualify for a "participant" booby prize or something? Should I send it to you or not?

...I'll send my list anyway in case you don't read this.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I only found like 10 or so before I got bored, haha. I bet I could've found pretty much all of them though. They seemed to follow a fairly distinct pattern. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back