• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    #5 is actually one of the first eggs I found :D seems like everyone else is having trouble though... :P

In the egg hunting news... I have 40 of 50 eggs found!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years

Nope. One egg per thread. :D

And, actually, Landorus, it's 48 hours. :x Since it ends Sunday night, rather than the turn of Sunday.

And for participating you'll get an emblem.
    Shouldn't it technically say that it will end at 12:00 AM on the 25th, and not the 24th? Because if it ends at 12:00 AM on the 24th that's 24 hours and 12:00 AM on the 25th would be 48.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    The hint I gave for 49 was the best I could without a humongous risk of Forever getting on my case. Just think it through. I'm sure you'll put 2 and 2 together. :3

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    This is all an elaborate scheme to get all PC members to go further insane. And so, I retire for the evening. Though I do not hold up much hope since people seem to all be getting almost all the eggs. In saying that, I checked some quite inventive places, and was disappointed not to find any eggs. In emblem descriptions & admin post-bits anyone?

Same! A couple places I was like, "Aha! There has to be one in here!" but I was let down. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Shouldn't it technically say that it will end at 12:00 AM on the 25th, and not the 24th? Because if it ends at 12:00 AM on the 24th that's 24 hours and 12:00 AM on the 25th would be 48.

Uhh okay I'll edit the first post.

And about where the eggs were hidden:
    We'd have hidden them in more places, but 1: time - didn't want PPN to have to take 5 hours placing eggs everywhere, and 2: I don't think I'd feel good if I got Logiedan to design 200 eggs or something. :(

Plus it's all for fun and I didn't want to make it too hard ^___^;

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Well, just finished sending in the PM. I found all 50 after doing quite a few hours of searching. ^___^
    For all of you still searching, don't give up! You'll get them sooner or later.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, egg 49 is pretty hard. lol

Anyways, what would have been really cool is if as you found each egg in numerical order, it got harder. 1 being the easiest to find and 50 being the hardest.

Ooh nvm PPN edited, how handy.

Well, the order is pretty scattered, so you can't logically follow an easter egg trail just by the numbers, which I think makes sense tbh.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Can I ask a question? If you're not allowed to answer for some reason then please don't :P .

Are the eggs just in first posts, or others?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Can I ask a question? If you're not allowed to answer for some reason then please don't :P .

Are the eggs just in first posts, or others?

I think the last two may possibly be in other posts, I can't remember.

Though I do know that for the other eggs, they are definitely only in first posts (and in two other locations!)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Also, are the eggs in threads that are old and locked?

Because I don't wanna go searching that far into the past :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The only locked ones are in stickies. Otherwise... all the non-sticky eggs are not in locked threads.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Hehe, I sneaked back on ^^ .

Are the eggs hidden in the middle of 50 page threads?
    Because I'm going a gigantic search through every page of every thread :P

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    41. FINALLY~
    Still searching for the last 9....
    EDIT: 43... *yawns* I HATE YOU BUNEARY! DDDDDDDDD;

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Wait, so not all of them are in the first post?

God dangit, I just went through pretty much the entire forum, checking the first post of threads.

I give up, not going back through them, XD Well, I -might- but probably not. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back