• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Hey Nica, if you can answer, for the ones that are not in the first post, how far in are they? I mean are they within the first or last page or do I have to go sifting through 20 pages to find it?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    PC hasn't been working for me yesterday so I just found out about this but I already found 6 eggs so far and is hopping to find all of them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I have 11 left. No way I'll find them all before I have to get off today. Oh well, I think I'll PM them anyway when I'm done. xD

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    wow... I can't... believe it. I found all but 10 last night, and put the urls in a pm box. then I had to go to bed so I shut down my computer and when I turned it on the next morning... all gone! :o

I don't wanna find 40 eggs again. I quit :/

:( wow that sucks.. all that work, lost at the flick of a switch.

for next time, notepad or a text editor is your friend.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    :( wow that sucks.. all that work, lost at the flick of a switch.

for next time, notepad or a text editor is your friend.

I had them on notepad and didn't save it...somehow going to one page on the site crashed Chrome, which nearly crashed my entire computer. D: I lagged my way to the save, because otherwise I was screwed and no way I was looking for 40 again. :c

Years
    Heres a tip for Chrome users, if you bookmark the egg sites if you have to go over the site again looking for that final egg pages that you have already labled as having an egg will have a yellow star in the URL bar.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    ^ What he said. I am PANICKING right now, cause I already found "all" 50 last night and sent in my PM.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Where are you egg 49!!

^This
    Oh please be a joke. I realize it was said that 9 had already found them all when there were 50 but STILL! Oh please oh please!
    He probally hit the "5" key instead of the "4" key. I'll regard this as a typo as forever has already stated that 9 people found "All" the eggs, Obviousally Sydian is one of them.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well considering Forever said 9 have found all the eggs (I'm one of them :] ), I take it there are only 50. If there were 60, then...well I give up. xD

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Where are you egg 49!!

He probally hit the "5" key instead of the "4" key. I'll regard this as a typo as forever has already stated that 9 people found "All" the eggs, Obviousally Sydian is one of them.

That's not where 49 was though. XD
    And as long as 59 is a joke, I have them all too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back