• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: World at War/Nazi Zombies

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Exactly how far have you gotten on the mini game Nazi Zombies? Me and my cousin got to 19 by backing up in that corner upstairs by the stairs and widow while using the Flamethrower and Plasma Gun both. I know it is possible to go further, my bro got to 27 but I dont believe him.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • Oh jeez. My friend and I only made it to level 9. :D TimeSplitters zombie invasions are easier...

Anyway, we were more focused on opening more rooms to get a full grasp of the map. I guess we probably should have stuck with one or two rooms for barrier management, but the trench gun is so tempting. :(

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What you should do is only go upstairs when you have gotten a good random gun.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • me and my friend got to 23 and then we horrible died xD

as i noticed we just stayed in the room with the random gun box
    and with one person having a flamethrower and the other the machine gun thing(cant remember the name) we will survive xD

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • The highest i've ever gotten to was around 30 or so. Maybe even 35, and I got there with 3 people, me and my friends. For me it's easier to not go upstairs because when you do, you normally just get overrun by zombies, so I just stay in the bottom.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • My brother and I manged to make it to level 26. I had the MG42 as my primary weapon, and that was a big help. The only actual way to survive is through proper communication anyway.

I think I'd rather stick to Left 4 Dead for my zombie killing fix though. :x

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Oh jeez. My friend and I only made it to level 9. :D TimeSplitters zombie invasions are easier...

Anyway, we were more focused on opening more rooms to get a full grasp of the map. I guess we probably should have stuck with one or two rooms for barrier management, but the trench gun is so tempting. :(

The map is just Airfield with a makeover, same layout. If you play online you'll be able to get a real feel for the building when you play on Airfield.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I got to round 14 but I was paired with two numbskulls (blame the other people Vendak...) by the end of it I had 220 odd kills and the 2nd highest was 126. It's all a good laugh though.

Without using glitches of course, that takes all the fun out of it; we are trying it a lot lately because we are trying to beat our other group of friends highest round of 16.

Me and 3 other people got to wave 30. And the only reason why we didn't go higher was because we got sick of playing it (and that it was 3 am).

How on Earth did you get so far?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Nazi zombies is awesome. I don't have the game myself, but I've played it at my cousin's house. We managed to get to level seventeen, which was good when you take into account that I hadn't played Call of Duty before.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I got to stage 7 by myself, and 14 with 1 friend, and 28 with 2 other friends. It's intense, but we don't use any of that *strategic* crap. We just run around and shoot, and rebuild xD

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im addicted to playing this now. I play with my dads friend all the time and we always lose because of her! Got me runnin around with the flamethrower looking retarded.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    How can you unlock it on the wii

You don't. The Wii version is a half assed port of the PS2 version. Which in term is a watered down version of the PS3/360 edition.

Btw guys, new map for Zombies next week :D

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Really?! What stages? I can imagine the Asylum being one. Im psyched.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Got it in one. Asylum is the basis of the new stage. Rumors of a perk vending machine are huge over the official site too.

Wooooooooo! This is going to be awesome. Im not sure how far the perk thing can go though.

Back