• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    definitely my CP 84 squirtle. sounds pathetic in comparison to some of y'all who post here but i'm pretty happy with him for my level. i also caught a CP 126 goldeen, psyduck (CP 101), and a venonat (CP 125).

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I guess my catch of the day was a Rhyhorn.

I also hatched a Paras which game me exactly enough candies to evolve in Parasect.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Guys guys guys I finally did it!

Spoiler:

After many long days and hours of searching I have finally found my coveted Oddish and I could not love it more ♥

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • I caught a Goldeen today in the nearby CVS parking lot. On sunday I caught two Drowzee's at the park one was in the playground. I found that to be pretty creepy

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • A Staryu and a Horsea, shame neither have particularly high CP potential, but two more to add to the Pokedex, I guess.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i hung out at the hot spot for go today and got a lot of goodies! and evolved lots of stuff too bc lots of pokemon i needed candies for showed up. new stuff i caught includes magmar, charmeleon, seaking, dratini, and slowbro! so happy to have them all, even if it's gonna take like five years to evolve that charmeleon. as for evolutions i got today, i got clefable, golduck, and parasect. also raked in a ton of magikarp. gotta get dem 400 candies.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Haven't posted in this thread for a little while, but I've been doing well over the last few days in terms of finding things I didn't previously have.

Meowth and psyduck, two old favourites, came on Saturday, along with a grimer, all new to me. There were a few days then of not much new stuff coming from catches, but I hatched a rhyhorn on Monday and then yesterday a chancey. I also caught three new things yesterday; a geodude, a slowpoke and a gloom. Okay, I already had oddish, but was nowhere near evolving it.

Also been slowly building up candies for other things, most notably eevee; eevees are apparently common as muck elsewhere but I'm level 14 and have only seen 3 :/ I'm also one gastly off a haunter.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Caught a cool new wild Arbok today! Not something I've ever seen appear on the map before but it's nice to have. I did already have one unfortunately but this one's about 100 CP higher and has better moves so I think I'll be boosting him up into my team shortly.

Ok nvm about that Eevee, I randomly caught THIS guy when I was out:

Spoiler:

No idea where it came from. I haven't even caught a Tentacool yet!
    Hot dang I am jealous of this.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Caught a Drowzee which had more than twice the amount of CP as my previous one, and also added Geodude, Machop and Sandshrew to my Pokédex,

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Caught a Nidoking on my way home! He just jumped out at me...

Not a super high CP, but it'll save me candy and catching for the PokéDex!

Vindra

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Nothing interesting today, but I did catch a Tangela while I was out at a restaurant last night! I've seen its little silhouette around but this was the first time I saw one in person. :3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I caught a Charmander in my town for the first time. I also evolved a Nidoran into Nidorino.

Back