• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I went to London on Saturday, which it turns out is a great way to get masses of 'mons. Highlight was probably two new dex entries, a kabuto and a cubone, but I also got two more dratinis, two ekans, a bunch of slowpokes, staryus and paras, and my fourth squirtle. I was pretty furious to have a tentacruel get away from me though >:(

Years
  • Finally caught enough female Nidorans to get a Nidorina (they are kinda rare in my area), Just 100 candies left until that Nidoqueen...

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Caught a Dragonair and a Wartortle on Saturday. First of both I had ever seen. My son was with me and caught both as well. Good day.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Found a CP 817 Scyther at my school today. It's rare to find one, but this one is perfect enough for me to power up the one I have right now!

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Ladies and gentlemen, I finally, finally have an Abra! It has awful IVs but you know what, I don't even care, i'm so happy! :D

Also, Vulpix. From having seen zero Vulpix, I caught two today in the space of about an hour.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • I went to London on Saturday, which it turns out is a great way to get masses of 'mons. Highlight was probably two new dex entries, a kabuto and a cubone, but I also got two more dratinis, two ekans, a bunch of slowpokes, staryus and paras, and my fourth squirtle. I was pretty furious to have a tentacruel get away from me though >:(

I can't wait to get to england later this week.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I finally aught Bulbasaur today, it was at the Pokestop closet to my house, by the post office.

I'm not sure if in the future when new Pokémon silhouettes appear on the nearby map they will only spawn by Pokestops. Or if it was just random. That would be helpful.

Also yesterday I discovered a Geodude nest close by so got a couple Geodude's.

Years
  • Got an Abra, Horsea and Shellder today. All three of these are Pokemon I'm really close to evolving so that was good, anyway my catch of the day is the Abra because they're quite rare in my area :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    I caught a Wigglytuff last night and an Omanyte today. Both were the first time I had seen them. Pretty happy with those.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Got another dratini yesterday to continue my streak of catching one of that evolution line a day to 4 :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Came across a seaking yesterday, which was a bit of a surprise. Saves me stressing about saving up goldeens, I guess XD

Years
  • Just caught my last Gastly required for a Haunter, it's taken a while cause I don't often go out at night on this game so I've had to catch them all mostly in the day time :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Caught my first ever Growlithe early today - made it my 98th Pokédex entry! Soon it'll be 100...

Years
  • Managed to catch a Dewgong with 1341 CP today (and seemingly good IVs), which is by far the most powerful wild Pokemon I've caught, and maybe only the 4th or 5th I've come across that was over 1000 CP.

Back