• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats vs. Dogs

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Which do you think is better? Cats? or Dogs?

I persnally like cats more than dogs. And after a long day or a bad day there is nothing better than having one get affectionate with you and be purring and everything.

Eevee-Z

Hot Pockets!
    Years
  • I couldn't really decide between the two. I love all animals besides insects and reptiles.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Dogs, but not the small ones. Cats don't really do anything except sit around to be petted...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I remember making this thread back in the day. Anyways, I prefer dogs because they actually play with you whilst cats, those pessimistic felines to the best they can to remain unsociable at all times.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • Cats :D I love cats n__n I have always lived with cats, can't be without them 8D
    We have two cats atm n__n One of them is actually behaving like a dog sometimes O_o haha.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • All of my cats like to play with you. You know those wrapper thingies on the Snapple bottle that crinkle, the cats are crazy about them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Though, I have nothing against cats, and even own one myself, I'd have to say I prefer dogs.
    My reasoning would be that I've always enjoyed playing around with my dogs since I was small, and that they've always been much more fun then my little feline friend.

Cid

Years
  • I prefer dogs over cats...

I have no idea why, but maybe it's because they're friendlier than cats...

Also, I have a thing for wolves, and dogs are related to wolves, so yeah, Dogs > Cats.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I prefer dogs because they're far more playful and "you never own a cat, a cat owns you!"
    Nice quote, its kinda true.

Ok, I like dogs better because when my family took in a stray cat that menace was jump on things, very high things, scratching the mess out of people, and when i let her sleep with me she peeded straight on me when i was sleep, but I not say dogs dont do that. Dogs are more playful and adorable in my eyes and as they say the are mans best friend.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Dogs by far. I've never really had a liking for cats, eh. They're just too... bland, I suppose. Dogs are playful and energetic. :D Overall, I just love dogs.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm a dog person, really. Cats have never really been that nice to me in the past (I used to be TERRIFIED of them when I was little) and also, I'm allergic to them, so that doesn't help matters. XD; I've always wanted a dog, though, they're just so friendly and adorable. ♥

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I prefer cats. Most cats like me. All cats I've met are nice and friendly to me. Dogs are too hyper and jumpy sometimes for me. (Eh, thats just my opinion.)

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • I've heard that dogs are the opposite of women, the later you are coming home, the happier they are to see you!

Seriously, though. I love dogs, and I can't really stand cats much. Maybe I've just run into the worst examples of cats, but they strike me as being generally harsh and unfriendly, and dogs strike me as being the exact opposite.

Sooi

Hello everyone
    Years
  • I prefer cats because I love them and I think they're cute. I also like them because you don't have to keep them in the house, you just leave them to their buisness.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I prefer cats, even though I'm allergic. I was never a dog lover; they're too energetic for me, although I don't mind them. I just was always attracted to cats.

Back