• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 4: everyone get on the battle server!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Zeffy should go for the Milotics since he's battle server staff and battle moderator, so he has to win, right? We might even get to save both poisoned members if he wins.

Who's good at battling and team building to represent their pokémon group?

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Count me in! Although if someone else as Shiftry wants to do this, then I'll step down but I really wanna do this! For our fallen ones, we shall humiliated Team Ludicolo! Go Team Spheal!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Ï'm not a good battler at all, so I definitely won't be representing Walrein unless I have to.

And not anything against you, Logical Cabbage, but I reckon Forever might be a good pick to represent team Shiftry. At least she used to be really involved with competitive battling. I also agree with Zeffy on team Milotic.

Other than that, I don't know anyone specifically who should be good at battling.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Alright then! Forever is representing Shiftry! I've heard about Zeffy in battling and reckon he's our guy. We are allowed to recommend them pokemon strategies, right?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Apparently the Metagross rep will have to compete against DjTiki, which is the new Team 1 rep. I'm totally up for a rep vs rep battle. It'd be funny if Team 1 lost their second rep in two consecutive challenges. Or, Sean could go up against them but rep vs rep would be so much more interesting. We can discuss teams/movesets and strategies in this thread here so everyone can contribute.

Olli

Years
  • Question though: which important NPC has used a Zigzagoon?

Nvm just read the OP through I'm dumb 8D People will also have to remember, by being a rep, you risk getting eliminated. Unless he means the entire team D:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Yes, a boss battle like that would be interesting. Luckily Steven is a steel type user, but too bad they lost some resistance to ghost and dark. Oh well, at least studying N's pokemon is easy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yes, a boss battle like that would be interesting. Luckily Steven is a steel type user, but too bad they lost some resistance to ghost and dark. Oh well, at least studying N's pokemon is easy.

The thing is, I'd be limited to Steven's PWT team while N has a bunch of different teams so DjTiki could choose any 6 out of all those, I think. Plus two legendaries.

Olli

Years
  • The thing is, I'd be limited to Steven's PWT team while N has a bunch of different teams so DjTiki could choose any 6 out of all those, I think. Plus two legendaries.
    Reshiram and Zekrom aren't allowed, so you won't have to worry about those.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • The thing is, I'd be limited to Steven's PWT team while N has a bunch of different teams so DjTiki could choose any 6 out of all those, I think. Plus two legendaries.

Don't worry. N cannot be used with Reshiram or Zekrom, so you're good with those being out. Just give me a few minutes and I'll post some strategies I have in mind.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I'm pretty decent at battling, losing more than i win but if no one is up to the task i can be one of the Zigzagoons.

Just don't consider me as your 1st option. Or 2nd. Or 3rd.

Years
  • The Salamence team is up against the Chandelure team, so I don't think there should be too much of a problem as long as Crunch is used. Froslass would be the only real obstacle that I can think of, and even that shouldn't be too difficult with Fire Blast and a high speed stat.

I'm not terribly confident in my battling skills, but I'll battle if the other two Salamences don't want to.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I've been focusing on the Cheren/Norman clashes, for those are two battles, so this is what I have:

As far as I'm concerned, Norman gets an advantage with Staraptor's Close Combat. It will drop it's stats, but that bird is awesome. Castform can also change variables in weather, but Cheren can do so too... But Slaking can always make his pokemon fall asleep so that his ability won't be such a weakness. Exploud has Soundproof so Cheren can't make it fall asleep. Sawsbuck can also be a help with seed attacks and causing/healing stats.

But, beware of Cheren's Porygon-Z cause it can do a diversity of moves, so take caution. Stoutland's Intimidation can also affect us greatly and Lopunny can also do fighting moves. Cinccino can also be a danger to us if we don't keep our backs prepared... Will post on other battles.

P.S. We are doomed with N Vs Steven. Trying to think of something for that, but we should prepare for the worst...

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • sigh battle server ;_; memories

I guess I am a good battler for Walrein and I am familiar with the server but I have like the weakest internet ever I am at a camp >_> I am afraid I will lose due to inactivity (I secretely disconnect >_>) I can still do it tho; I see Olli's out, so I am going to wait for nakuzami's reply.

As for N vs Steven if you mean we are doomed because of Zekrom, I see no problem at all. Steel resists Dragon right? We should be fine ;P except if you mean....reshiram GAH

Back