• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 4: everyone get on the battle server!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Okay guys I lost. I am sorry for being awful. I had fun :D Good luck for this guys and win this for team Spheal!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Farewell young puppies :c spheal will still win dw

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Noo :( I'm sorry you were the one who had to battle in our team Isaac. Sucks you got teamed with two people who can't battle.

Hope to still see both of you around for other events though :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Noo :( I'm sorry you were the one who had to battle in our team Isaac. Sucks you got teamed with two people who can't battle.

Hope to still see both of you around for other events though :)

Hey I win . . . sometimes. >.>;
    and I expected there to be a Houndoom, but I probably still would have lost after getting past that. The odds were stacked against us, considering our selection of pokémon.

(and Isaac I don't think you needed to use Sealeo because Brycen :C)

On the bright side, Zeffy saved our poisoned members. Not surprising, but still nice, lol.

Olli

Years
  • Oh wait I thought Anna was the third one, my bad.

And yeah, good job Zeffy!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • i risked myself on purpose since both of you will prob do better than me in the future, so WIN DIS

Just came here to state that Christos is in grave danger, I feel N
    (or team 1 >:/) has the advantage here. But then again, we have invincibility tokens so you might as well save him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I can't use an invincibility token, but don't worry about me. :) Also, whoever wants to get that Zigzagoon spot can go ahead and post!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    So, I won! We actually fought yesterday when I hadn't even posted in the challenge thread to say I was representing Metagross, so I got to see what his team was going to be (it's a good thing he kept it the same). I also had a team with Spheal, Sealeo and Walrein so yeah, that didn't really count, lol.

Oh, and by the way, I'll be going camping for a week starting tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll manage to be as active but if I won't be I'll see if we can elect a new representative. Survivor should be going to individual challenges soon, but as Team Spheal we have to at least win all challenges! We're close to winning the 4th as well, we're 3-2 and there's 3 more left! We have to win two out of the three!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Yes! All that praying worked! Team Spheal rules! Good thing he was too confident to keep it the same. But you're leaving? Right now that Team Spheal is in its greatest times? Oh well, we can Spheal with it and congrats on winning!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Christos are you a legend? How did you survive? o_o

well then that is great! we have 10+ points right now (if you win your battle you have 2+ points right?) so if you can (if you all agree of course) you can save both me and griffinbane with the invincibility token! We should wait till everyone complete their battles tho. Of course as I said, only if you guys want, I have no problem leaving.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Don't say that. Have some faith Isaac. Team Spheal's next battles are to be won, and we shall leave Team Ludicolo in misery and oblivion!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • We have a problem. Since Marisa is AWOL and Anna doesn't have access to a computer rn, I'm the only available Dusclops. I won't be home until around the time when the challenge ends, so I've asked Antemortem if he'll extend the challenge for a few more hours. In the meantime, can someone please help me with making a Phoebe team? I let really know nothing about competitive battling...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'll have a comp in about two hours since im on the road to another damn state right now but if someone sets me up a team I can read about strategizing for two hours and try to remember what the hell nica told me in 2011

it should be noted that setting me up a team means telling me EVERYTHING as in nature moveset item where the evs go and telling me what each mon is for/strategy

Last edited:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Just realized I wrote salamence's instead of shiftry's lol sorry about that. Edited.

Olli

Years
  • @Isaac that won't work unfortunately :( I was assuming that all the points went to the team at first, due to the line about the rep distributing points, but after this one it seems to be in cases of the points being awarded directly to the team. So we have no points at the moment to save anyone, and we won't get the points from this challenge until after :/

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I lost. Sorry guys, it was too badly stacked against me with him being able to use Emboar and Gigalith and Haxorus while all I had was mediocre normal types.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    So there's two more matches that no one has posted for, and there's about 40 minutes left, I think. Instead of risking the whole pokémon group since no one's decided to represent it, I think a Zigzagoon and one of the Dusclops should post that they're fighting in the challenge thread even though they won't. That means both them and their opponent will be eliminated. Unless, not posting at all results to nothing, and only the opponent losing, Antemortem doesn't specify so I guess we could demand to extend the time limit or complain if all Zigzagoon and Dusclops are eliminated because no one decided to represent them in a battle.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Antemortem said he would extend the challenge, so when I get home in about 15 minutes I'll try and have my battle for Dusclops. It appears that Anna is offline, so I'm assuming she isn't going to battle?

Edit: WAIT NOPE SHE IS ONLINE

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Antemortem said he would extend the challenge, so when I get home in about 15 minutes I'll try and have my battle for Dusclops. It appears that Anna is offline, so I'm assuming she isn't going to battle?

Edit: WAIT NOPE SHE IS ONLINE
    I would but the problem is teams. Wobbu neither of us know anything about this wtf I can try my best to do a team with what I remember and various resources but ugh i dont even

Back