• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hey Zekrom, what gyms do you sub for?
    I can sub for several of them in both divisions. In the 3DS division I could probably sub for Megaseeker and Kitsuki, maybe others.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I can sub for several of them in both divisions. In the 3DS division I could probably sub for Megaseeker and Kitsuki, maybe others.
    That's perfect actually. Can I challenge you for those two badges?
    Edit: Oh Polar said he'd sub again if I needed too. But I'd like to battle you both regardless :]
    you guys always forget about me :C!!

so mean... I can sub Oblivion gym if you still need it ~ but probably on Monday. I forgot my case in Ottawa
    And that works perfectly, too! I'd like to challenge you to a battle Monday? I'll challenge you as an Elite 4 only after I've won that badge, and the two above. I also have to battle Cyclone too, but it'll be soon.

Years
  • I'M BACK! My sincerest apologies for the long wait as I did gain internet about a month ago but due to work I had to extend the hiatus for my mental health... For I work at Wal-mart, and the Holiday season for us is ungodly busy due to us being a small store, the higher up saying we have to have all registers open between 12-6 weekends, and the whole week of Christmas, we don't have enough Cashiers to fill the roles so they had to take people off the floors leading to Bad Customer and Associate experiences.

But enough about that, I did obtain a copy of Alpha sapphire but i have not progressed far due to what starter i want to use, team build ups, that AMAZING dex nav and all the egg choice and Abilities and worrying about Contests and who i want were... stuff like that... Anyway have no clue if i have been replaced or not, did message Polar seeing if he wanted his team back (so worried if i was gone for much longer he would think i stole them or something) so thats all up to you guys.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Xairmo has won Megaseeker's All-out Badge:

9QMG-WWWW-WWWS-VUK2

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • I have received challenges here and there and would like to actually set times and dates for people that want the Oblivion Badge. I'm not away from the forums, just that the thread became inactive for a while. Would like to battle people here and there.

I'm off from school and work tomorrow, so we can set challenges so on and so forth. Looking forward to battle you!

(I transferred my Pokes to my Omega Ruby, does it matter?)

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Xairmo has replaced Megaseeker as a Gym Leader in the 3DS division! Welcome to Xairmo - and to anyone with an active challenge in the 3DS league; you'll need to face him if you didn't already have Megaseeker's badge.

Xairmo

Years
  • Xairmo has replaced Megaseeker as a Gym Leader in the 3DS division! Welcome to Xairmo - and to anyone with an active challenge in the 3DS league; you'll need to face him if you didn't already have Megaseeker's badge.

Hey y'all - one of the less active gym leaders in the 3DS division has been replaced with a more active combatant! Xairmo will be taking the place of Megaseeker in the 3DS division, and keeping the typing Dragon/Steel. (But changing the badge name from 'all-out' to something else.)

Thanks for the offer and the gym, guys! I'm ready for challengers, but Polar Spectrum and I are still picking out a name for the badge. Feel free to challenge though!

I will still be continuing my league challenge as well, luckily I had the amazing Zekrom sub for Megaseeker right before I got the offer and had a close call against Krystia - can't wait for our Elite battle! So I just need to battle Kitsuki and Cyclone, then I can challenge the Elite 4 :]

Edit: I think we've settled on the Waxwing Badge.

Last edited:

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • I think we've settled on the Waxwing Badge.

...Does that mean I was too late to offer to call it something like the Wound badge? I think it would of been cool to call it something that claws/teeth and blades had in common; wounding. ;)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh yeah, since the admins are done/almost done with the January username changes, please let us know if your username is now different than the one you originally signed up with so we can edit the OP.

Years
  • Xairno has also won the *looks up badge name* Mystic Bagde!

I was unable to record a video but he had told me he had and is figuring on how to post it.

Edit: Oh if i can remember my login, I think my challenge is still ongoing in showdown if you have a badge or sub for a member that isn't around.

Last edited:

Xairmo

Years
  • Xairmo v. Kitsuki:

VYLG-WWWW-WWX2-E8VY

And with that I'll be starting my challenge of the E4 :]

Edit: I've extended challenges to Charizard Man and TGM cuz I've already made contact with Krystia and Polar before and I know it won't be hard to schedule with them.

Edit 2: Also, I've just noticed that the link of my username still brings you to Megaseeker's profile.

Last edited:

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    everything Psylocke in the OP should be Eros

any challengers for the showdown league or nah?

Xairno has also won the *looks up badge name* Mystic Bagde!

I was unable to record a video but he had told me he had and is figuring on how to post it.

Edit: Oh if i can remember my login, I think my challenge is still ongoing in showdown if you have a badge or sub for a member that isn't around.

Xairmo v. Kitsuki:

VYLG-WWWW-WWX2-E8VY

And with that I'll be starting my challenge of the E4 :]

Edit: I've extended challenges to Charizard Man and TGM cuz I've already made contact with Krystia and Polar before and I know it won't be hard to schedule with them.

Edit 2: Also, I've just noticed that the link of my username still brings you to Megaseeker's profile.

The OP has been updated / fixed to have Xairno's name link to his profile, challenge progress reflect Xairno's correct team and badges, and all 'Psylocke' have been changed to 'Eros".

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • ^ That was interesting to watch, the rocks reeeeally really REEEEEALLY roughed you up in that one - like savagely. The Volcarona with like 3 quiver dances was really looking scary for Xairmo until that t-wave tho.

Also here's Xairmo's battle vid for the Dark / Fairy badge - 729W WWWW WWX2 TZ9Z

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I'd like to sign up to challenge the 3DS division with the following pokes:

Dragonite
    Tyranitar
    Heatran
    Mega Slowbro (to be substituted for Standard Slowbro on X/Y)
    Sylveon
    Scolipede

Thanks guys :) Let me know if I need to provide any additional info in a private message and I'll edit this post. Otherwise, I'll start dishing out challenges once I've been approved.

Back