• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • Alright? Then what after that?

PokeCommunity username: Charcoal Embers
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    Friend Code: 0516 - 7789 - 0240
    Team: Sableye, Sigilyph, Aromatisse, Shuckle, Cradily, Slurpuff

This is easily the best challenge team I've seen recently, if not ever. I'm so eager to start seeing you run through the league. I'll try and help get you in contact with the other leaders, I have means to contact a few of them.

Good luck and have tons of fun though!

Years
  • This is easily the best challenge team I've seen recently, if not ever. I'm so eager to start seeing you run through the league. I'll try and help get you in contact with the other leaders, I have means to contact a few of them.

Good luck and have tons of fun though!

Heh, I wouldn't expect anything too great. Especially since this is a team I had in mind for singles, I would hate to see how I do in doubles. XC But once I get a few battles out of the way, I may go for some badges. We will just see.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Heh, I wouldn't expect anything too great. Especially since this is a team I had in mind for singles, I would hate to see how I do in doubles. XC But once I get a few battles out of the way, I may go for some badges. We will just see.

Nothing wrong with some preparation, but I'd invite you to try challenging before you deem yourself ready. Especially in Pokemon, a lot of us get wrapped up in analysis paralysis and in the end, the point is to have fun and battle.

Polar catches me dogging on myself all the time, when really all I needed to win was an attitude adjustment. The mental game is *the* game.

Years
  • Nothing wrong with some preparation, but I'd invite you to try challenging before you deem yourself ready. Especially in Pokemon, a lot of us get wrapped up in analysis paralysis and in the end, the point is to have fun and battle.

Polar catches me dogging on myself all the time, when really all I needed to win was an attitude adjustment. The mental game is *the* game.

*has no idea what you are talking about*

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So Charcoal Embers has gotten the Moss Badge.....via a brutal Belly Drum Slurpuff sweep ;-;

Apparently my team is very Slurpuff weak

Oh, and the video: 8U7W-WWWW-WWXU-W4YY

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I'm back from reherseal camp. So I'm available for a match today. Tomorrow is Kingsday so I will be out whole day to party. But if anyone is online now and wants to take the challenge let me know.

For Polar
    Spoiler:

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Charcoal Embers won the mind badge! Congratulations.....

Shuckle was just to much. I had a taunter but the freaking thing packs infestation..
    Was searching for a crit with Victini but it never came, I think because I got 2 important misses.

However well played and GG.

I forgot to save the video so hopefully he will have it.

(Unburden Slurpuff wrecks, if I only had Poison Jab on Gallade and even than I don't know if it fainted him on the first turn -.- )

Last edited:
    Back