• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] CHANGE YOUR MIND // the Steven Universe Fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ohh i really like this pic haha so sweet.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alexandrite + Rose/Steven would be some form of Obsidian. But what happens if you throw Connie into the mix? Actually, is it even possible for Stevonnie to fuse with other gems? Because of Connie being organic and Steven being a mix and strangely able to fuse with organics, something Rose couldn't.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Plus she fused with steven already. Honestly i ship those two. But i also ship steven with amythist. Idk who to like better :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Connie's got plot armor I'm sure she can fuse.
haha maybe XDD

Plus she fused with steven already. Honestly i ship those two. But i also ship steven with amythist. Idk who to like better :(
OMG SAME like after the last season, I feel like Amethyst and Steven are such a great balance, and they have such sweet moments together. I know that canonically, Stevonnie is the forced ship though, ever since he found her reading on that beach. And most see Amethyst and Steven as siblings. But idk, I feel like Steven and Connie are the typical kid bffs and Amethyst and Steven have something deeper growing. Smoky Quartz, for instance? The way Amethyst tried all she could to get Steven to think of other things after Rose's identity was revealed? But haha, aw, they're fun and cool and cute together, all of them.

FlameChrome

Years
lol, yeah. I think both are good ships. But Steven and Amythist have more in common honestly, along with they are almost always together. You don't see much more of steven and connie (or even stevonnie)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So how many times have you guys watched the whole show? I've only managed to see it all once, and I started a rerun but got distracted by other shows ahah.

FlameChrome

Years
basically for me actually, i just watched them as they came out. never watched them all at once as a binge watch

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I had a dream tonight about ruby and sapphire having a cute little dinner date xD Probably because I watched a romantic valentines day film yesterday.

In the dream they had a fight on the date and i said they were acting like two awkward nerds so something O.o; Looking back at that dream makes me chuckle xD The NERDS thing was also pretty silly.....annnnd......Why didn't my mind say 'clods' instead? :P Woulda suited the fact they're from steven universe better.

I need to see what steven universe eps are on youtube sometime, since the cartoon stopped airing on boomerang for me now. Still fun to dream about the series every so often and post about it in this club too though :3 (Another dream i remember having related to steven universe had to do with me thinking i was a crystal gem xD that was epic)

I also re-watched the ruby and sapphire 'fireflies' amv tonight on youtube when i woke up (after i wrote down my dream). It was the very first youtube video I ever watched on my 2ds btw <3

And now that i'm no longer afraid of the sound of the word 'hate' i was even able to enjoy the whole song in the amv this time and not have to skip past the 'i hate goodbyes' part^^ I'm so glad my autism improved. And I feel my own ruby and sapphire like relationship really helped too (me and my sweet little fictional relationship with korrina from x and y xD i'm glad my huge crush on her is so beneficial to me ^_^)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah the waiting is almost as frustrating as the Homestuck hiatuses lol

FlameChrome

Years
Wouldnt be as bad if they didnt leave us off like they did. Makes me wonder if its the shows creators idea or cartoonnetwork to do this

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
They planned for it. The eps shown this summer were the arc called "Heart of the Crystal Gems" I think.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, it's quite the pity.

Are you rewatching it in the meantime? :)

Back