• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Alana wished her opponent would attack. She absently picked up Flare's Vulpix and petted it. She smiled at the little fox then let it jump down. She thought about saying something to her opponent but thought better of it. Instead she watched Fearow and Flare's Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i watch from behind alana and smle when she picks up vulpix.i stand up and walk over and put my hand on her shoulder."hello alana. long time no see. how have you been?"i walk into her line of sight and smile. vulpix comes and jumps into my arms."vulpix vul!"i smile.

Alana

Years
  • Alana jumped. She had thought Flare was going to stay hidden. "Yeah long time no see." She said smiling. She gave him a hug and said, "I've been fine. What about you? And why are your Pokemon all pre-evolutions?" She stopped asking questions and smiled. "Have you seen Al yet. She said she lost contact with you after I left."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Oops, I miss posting for a day, and look what happens LOL

IC: Alana sends out her fearow and makes the first move. For some reason, the her boastful opponent does nothing while other pokemon come and stand on either side of Alana.

I'm amazed as Flare suddenly walks past me and places a hand on Alana's shoulder! I fold my arms and grin as Alana asks if he'd seen me.

"So, you decided to stop playing hide and seek for now, eh?" I say in a teasing voice. "You look well." I notice he looked alot stronger than he did a year ago.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look behind me and smile."yeah i have stopped hiding. i was sad when alana left as she was the only rue friend i ever hadd. we know shes not my mother becuase if she wa id be dead now. i wouldnt exist. i look forward again and smile at alana."my pokemon are all pre evolutions becuase after you left i bred my pokemon to start afresh.my old pokemon have become wild in the forest some where.no one can catch the though becuase they are far too powerful.so what did you do while time traveling?"

Alana

Years
  • Alana quickly hook her head to indicate she didn't want to talk about that now. Instead she said in a bored voice, "That guy over there thinks I can travel through time. Why I dunno." She sighed and shrugged then grinned at Al and Flare before turning her attention back to the battle.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i nod in understanding and walk over to a bench and sit down. vulpix jumps out of my arms and sits by my legs. he leaves and go into the forest.i watch the battle wishing the oponant would hurry up.

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
    Years
  • ooc:im sorry but ive been banned from pc

ic: Kadabra flew into the air from the gust
    "teleport then psybeam"shout neo
    kadabvra disapeared then reapeared and shot psybeam at fearow

he turned to the person alana was talking to
    "so you do time travel then" he shouted he smirked and then sat down and waited

Alana

Years
  • "You really need to clean out your ears. No one said anything about time traveling. Fearow Hyper Beam!" Alana shouted. Fearow opened it's mouth and shot a beam of yellow light at Kadabra. "Hey let's make a deal. If I win you stop pestering me with this time traveling nonsense."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I look at the boy with narrowed eyes. What is it to him if Alana can time travel? I also wonder why Alana is denying it after Flare just asked her right out loud what she'd been doing in her time travelling. I shrug and keep quiet, watching the battle finally onfold.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i watch the fearow unleash the powerful hyper beam and see how powerful the fearow is. i look around and see Al." Al come over and sit down. i won't bite."i smirk and pat the seat beside me and watch the kadabra.

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • Neo smirked kadabra "transport"he shouted
    and now...
    "hyper beam"

"what are you on your freind just admited out loud what had you been doing while time traveling" he shouted he turned to her freind and smile

Alana

Years
  • "He was talking about Celebi. It's common knolledge that it can time travel. But I don't think I'm a Celebi." Alana replied cooly. She couldn't and wouldn't let anyone know that she could time travel. So many bad things could happen if that power fell into the wrong hands. "Fearow dodge then use Gust followed by Hyper Beam!"

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • kadabra fell down hurt but then jumped
    "tut tut tut strange how i saw celbi and colected its dna data and it was out side the house you where in flying round hmmm" he quickly shouted
    "Kadabra Return! Go Gardevoir"
    GARDE VOIR APEARED IN A ZAP OF RED LIGHT

Alana

Years
  • "Really? Well that's interesting but I still don't see what it has to do with me. Fearow Agility then Quick Attack!" Fearow vanished then re-appeared thne vanished again. It moved very quickly until it was right in Gardevoir's face. Then it charged at close range with Quick Attack.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at the oponant and get annoyed."just becuase a wild celebi is around some one doesnt mean it is friend with them it might have been scoping her out to see ifshes nice. im friends with celebi and i have stayed in the forest for the last year. celebi was gone for a few days and i was asking what it had done while it was time traveling. i found out celebi was away in black thorn city. i was only assuming and celebi has great hearing it could hear me from where i was standing."i frown and watch the gardavoirs movements to see how strong it is.

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • "the fact is i have proof history books and ive seen you disapear with celibi"he shouted
    gardebvoir fell down in pain
    "GARDEVOIR ICE BEAM THEN TELEPORT AND THEN FINISH FEAROW OFF WITH PSYBEAM"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Chuckling, I go sit next to Flare. "Yeah, well, even if you do bite, I'll bite back." I grin.

As I sit and relax, watching the fight unfold, I hold my peace. That boy battling Alana is too nosy for my taste. I hope Alana beats him, but good!

OOC: LOL, I didn't intend the play on words in this post...talking about biting in the first paragraph, then taste in the second, but it works, eh? ;)

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Lol yeah it does.

"You must have been imagining things. I haven't been in thi area for a year. Fearow do.." But Fearow was hit and collapsed. "Not bad. But I still have fiour Pokemon. Fearow return. Go Houndoom!" She tossed a Pokeball into the air and a large black dog appeared and howled. "Houndoom Agility then Flamethrower!" Houndoom vanished then re-appeared then vanished again. It moved until it was close to Gardevoir and fired a blast of flames at the psychic Pokemon.

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • oooc:just though i say there are many things unown about my charecter renember he was reseacher on dna so he maay diffrent....

ic:

neo laughed as houndoom whent to use flame thrower
    "ice beam again gardevoir!" he shouted the beam hit the flames and smaked into to houndoom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back