• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I notice Flare running off into the forest...again. I roll my eyes. "Why does he keep doing that?" I wonder out loud.

Then Neo shouts, getting out his pokeballs. I rub my ears. "And why do you need to shout so much?" I growl.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk through the forest and come to a larger than usual tree trunk. in the trunk there aresmall indentations like some one has climbed it. iuse these dents to climb the tree and up the top the branches are huge and big enough to sleep on.on one i have made a sort of barrier so i dont fall off. i lay down andreach into a hole in the trunk where there are lots of berries. i take one and bite into it."mm. juicy."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana sat playing with her Pokemon for a while then stood up and stretched. She recalled all of her Pokemon and looked to Al and Neo. "Let's get going. I was hoping to meet a Prof. in this time. I heard about him about twenty years from this time. His name is Prof. Samual Oak. Do any of you know about him?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i finish eating the berry and jump down.i leave the forest and walk up next to alana.my pokemon come out of the forest and stand next to me. vulpix rubs against alanas legs.

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
    Years
    "samuel oak..."begins neo he starts crying again
    "a freind of my farther i thought his dead for he was in the accident as well"
    neo quickly jumped up streched and got out a map
    "where are we now?"he quiried

Alana

Years
    "At a place called the Lake of Life. It's the place where Celebi hangs out when it's hurt. It lives here." Alana looked Celebi who had settled on her shoulder. "I guess you'll be coming back here someday with out me." Celebi shrugged but they both knew it would be a sad moment. "Aww well. It doesn't matter. I can always come and visit you in my own time.." She turned to Neo. "Prof. Oak is alive. He died about 19 years in the future." She decided not to mention how he died. In 19 years a new virus would emerge and would sweep across the land. It hadn't been a pretty sight when she had arrived. Things weren't much better a year later. Worse if anything. She had only stayed in that time a week. Staying that long had been a mistake. But she didn't want to think about that.

Alana

Years
    "It's a long story." Replied Alana checking her Pokegear. "Um Prof. Oak lives in Pallet Twon right? Let's head over there. It'll only take a day or so to get there I think. If we fly that is." She released her Fearow and turned ot the others. "Does everyone have a flying type?"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "I got my Vena from Professor Oak...well, she was a bulbasaur when I got her. It'd be nice to show the professor how much she's grown." I say. I don't mention I had a crush on the professor when I was a kid.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    OOC: Al Alana didn't tell anyone about the virus because she didn't want to worry them. ^_^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look alana in the eyes."so um how are you?"i look away having not seen her for a year an am a bit embaressed at contniuly running away.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look around."i dont have a flying type but i rechon i can keep up by running."i walk over to a rock and lift it up. underneath is a belt with six pokeballs."im sorry guys."i jerk the belt and the pokeballs go into the air. they all open up and obsorb my pokemon.they fall onto the ground and i pick them up and put the onto the belt int o particular order.i walk over to alana and take something off from around my neck.iput it over her shoulder and then start running in the direction the proffessors home is.

Alana

Years
    Alana looked at the locket and stood still for a moment. Then she snapped back to reality and called, "Wait Flare! You have to go over water and there's also the fact that it's miles and miles!" She mounted Fearow and said, "Alright let's go. We can catch Flare along the way adn he can ride with one of us. Al do you have a flying type?"

Alana

Years
    "Alright let's go." Alana tapped Fearow and the large bird rose into the air and cawed loudly. Then he flapped his large wings twice and sped off. A green streak flashed by. Celebi was flying beside them. Alana smiled and nodded to her friend.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i lookback and yell."ill be fine!"i continue running and pick up the pace a bit .up ahead is a town aand then a forest.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Fwing flies along the opposite side of Alana's fearow. "Now, why would he want to keep running like that instead of flying with you?" I shake my head. It must be a guy thing. Sometimes I have trouble figuring guys out.

Alana

Years
    "I have no idea." Alana responded with a shrug. "So you got your first Pokemon from Prof. Oak right? What's he like? He's a really famous Pokemon prof." She looked at Al curiously waiting for a response. Fearow soared a little higher to catch the breeze and allow it to glide along without having to flap his wings too often.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back