• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Chaos Black (1337 march '05)

How many hacks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
  • you've gotta be kidding me ._.

well it's good to know that you guys are alive and well. as far as my participation in this, sorry. i can't. i hardly have time for the few sprites i do now. back then, i was eager to be a part of this project, offering anything as a possibility, but i'm working now and involved in other things.

good luck tho.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I can't wait for beta 2. I played the original beta, and I must say, it sucked. The one thing I liked about the first one was the Pokemon. Now this new beta coming out looks amazing! HUGE improvement.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Well I think Enix-Zae is mapping alot... He better be lol. Our scheduals clash, I'm ready to get the Beta released.. If I get in touch with him today. I plan to have the Beta released in a week(dreaming big) to two weeks. I just need to focus.

Mew3 Inc EX needs a web designer to make us a layout if anyone is interested, tell me ASAP. If not I'm going to have to make it, that will take even more of my hacking time..

Here are the progress stats...

Beta Stats:
    -

Events: 88%

GFX: 90%

Maps: 97%

Text: 95%
    -
    (Note: these are stats for the beta only, not the full game... The stats for the full game would probly be a very small fraction of these stats lol)
    -
    What are you talking about? We are no where near beta release stage yet, those numbers are WAY off :O

Omg so is it th same thing or is it something completely new?

both

you've gotta be kidding me ._.

well it's good to know that you guys are alive and well. as far as my participation in this, sorry. i can't. i hardly have time for the few sprites i do now. back then, i was eager to be a part of this project, offering anything as a possibility, but i'm working now and involved in other things.

good luck tho.

sad to hear. I miss you. I hope we can get in contact.

I can't wait for beta 2. I played the original beta, and I must say, it sucked. The one thing I liked about the first one was the Pokemon. Now this new beta coming out looks amazing! HUGE improvement.

Wow, your compeltely right. I cant stand the origanal (now refered to me as the proof of concept version, or poc version), but i am loving the beta.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    cool the site is up...BTW i cant wait for the release, this hack is gonna be awesome

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Newsflash!?

im currently looking for a spriter to sprite the pokemon icons. If you think this is you, or someone you know, then please get in contact with me.

Also, im thinking october/november at least for the beta release, although it will probably be next year some time knowing the speed we go here. Its hard to work when its hard to get in touch, with such a huge timezone gap. Its only four gyms long, but thats longer than a certain mewthree would want to release.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I'm no spriter but I hope you guys can find one. There are a lot of spriters around, you shouldnt have problems getting one to help you with the icons.

Anyway, let's wait to see if it is as long as you predict, Enix. As long as it has a good number of new events, it'll be fine.

Years
  • Newsflash!?

im currently looking for a spriter to sprite the pokemon icons. If you think this is you, or someone you know, then please get in contact with me.

Also, im thinking august.september for the beta release. Its only four gyms long, but thats longer than a certain mewthree would want to release.

I got someone to do Pokemon Icons.. I'll talk to you about it later.

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
    Years
  • hey i played this! it was pretty damn awesome except for everything lol well the poke's were awesome but meh.. i thought some crazy japanese guy had made it cuz the names were weird... well anyway at least i didnt buy it from a pirate.. bol

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • dang this game's gonna be good once finished

You make it sound like it WILL be finished XD

but thanks for the within one month revival. Thats something i rarely see about cb.

Dude, when my friend went to China, he brought back a copy of your hack on a gba cart. It had a photoshopped label. lol

lots of people did that. It makes me sad.

hey i played this! it was pretty damn awesome except for everything lol well the poke's were awesome but meh.. i thought some crazy japanese guy had made it cuz the names were weird... well anyway at least i didnt buy it from a pirate.. bol

all the things you didnt like are improved. as are the normal things

also, im thinking of changing the hack name, get away froms its bad press. Suggestions?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Maybe just pokemon chaos or pokemon darkness perhaps?
    the only thing i don't know is why they chose chaos black as the pirated game instead of other games.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • i want to change to a name thats origanal. Probably something time based.

Also, the new name wont take occurance until the release AFTER the upcoming beta, but a new name would be great to know beforehand so i can leave hints and such to the title change ingame.

Years
  • i want to change to a name thats origanal. Probably something time based.

Also, the new name wont take occurance until the release AFTER the upcoming beta, but a new name would be great to know beforehand so i can leave hints and such to the title change ingame.

Um, you have to try hard for it to not sound like another corny hack sitting in the depths of the Hacks Showcase. Um, for time, you could throw in Chrono somewhere.

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Very nice. I love the Idea of doing Chaos and Justice

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Hmmm, maybe pokemon pendulum?
    and please, can i fiddle with some of your maps?
    I looked through them in A-map, and they looked horrid to me.
    but yeah, i agree with archer.
    chrono sounds really catchy for a name that needs time.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Hmmm, maybe pokemon pendulum?
    and please, can i fiddle with some of your maps?
    I looked through them in A-map, and they looked horrid to me.
    but yeah, i agree with archer.
    chrono sounds really catchy for a name that needs time.

I redid all the maps. I have mentioned it numerous times.

Also, dont want to use chrono, because it just reminds me of chrono trigger too much. And chaos black somehow became attributed as a sonic themed hack, so i want to stick as far away from things like that.

edit> some name thaughts, Echoes of the Temporal or Passage of Echoes or "the hack formally known as Chaos Black",

not sure if it should be Pokemon: title or Chaos Black: title anymore. Im like the sound of Echoes of the Temporal, so it would either be Pokemon: Echoes of the Temporal or Chaos Black: Echoes of the Temporal.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back