• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Type Emblem: Chapters 1/2

Best format for FTE? (Details: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9938264#post9938264)

• Option 1: One story, one map

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Option 2: One story, two maps

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Option 3: Two stories, two maps

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Oooh! Welcome to all of you, Walleye, Calzone, and Gardy! Things are about to get more interesting with you on board. :D

Years
  • Nice work everyone in Battle #1, and welcome to the players just joining us! This is a good time for other new players to join in as well!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Oooh! Welcome to all of you, Walleye, Calzone, and Gardy! Things are about to get more interesting with you on board. :D

Lycan mentioned to me that there are at least 4 joining us. Whether that everyone already mentioned, I don't know. In any case, be prepared to face multiple bosses in Battle#2 via the Get Together's Ice Cream event(myself and Clover added two for sure).

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • :t037: Welcome to the game "Robin". I don't believe Wonder Guard is its current ability but rather Magic Guard(solid ability nonetheless). Good to see you posted its Gender. For the rest of new additions, be sure to add your Pokemon's Gender! If your Pokemon is Genderless, I'll be calling it Female by default(whether you like it or not).

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Ayy, we did it! Welcome to all the new people coming on board!

Meta
    wX8bs3o.png
    "Come back when you can put a fight, you thieves..."

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    We did great on the first round, guys. I have to say I was a little bit worried with the surprise attack from the south xD

Welcome to the adventure, quiter, walleye, Lily and Calzone~

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Great job on the first battle guys!

My name's Walleye and I'm fairly new to the forums, but I'll be joining you guys in the next battle. I'm excited to see how I can help. I've already submitted my character, but here it is again so you all can see.

Pokemon: Pumpkaboo
    Nickname: Linus
    Ability: Pickup

I'm excited to begin!
    BCWmgER.png

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 2, 2023
    Leaked images of what Linus' true form looks like.

Although I chose the name as a Charlie Brown reference as I haven't played the game Linus is in to the point where he joins.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Heyo, welcome everyone! It's great to have you all! <3

I'm working on a couple of things for a small intermission, but I didn't manage to finish it all today. It should be up soon however! For now though, I'd love to hear your thoughts, feedback and even requests for the next chapter! :D

Hello everyone! I would like to join this exciting adventure, if it is okay. I do not mind if I have to wait more than one round to join, or not join at all.
    Pok?mon: Solosis
    Ability: Wonder Guard
    Name: Robin

Of course it's okay to join, in fact we'd love to have you! Solosis is a really cool Pok?mon, but Wonder Guard would be a little too much, I'm afraid. Can I assume you mean Magic Guard instead?

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 2, 2023
    Speaking as a former outside observer, I definitely agree with the previous talk of a time limit just to keep things from taking too long. I'm also curious about how evolution will work if it's in this at all. I know in mystery dungeon it's saved for later in the games but in fire emblem it's after a specific level.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Speaking as a former outside observer, I definitely agree with the previous talk of a time limit just to keep things from taking too long. I'm also curious about how evolution will work if it's in this at all. I know in mystery dungeon it's saved for later in the games but in fire emblem it's after a specific level.

Evolution will occur just like in the Pokemon games. Those who evolve at a specified level will be given the option to evolve or delay evolving in favor of acquiring a particular move. Those who evolve by stone would have to be found/acquired and those who evolve by special circumstances would have to be fleshed out. I'd think to make things easy that Lycan will just pick a predetermined level for Evolution. Curious as to how much we will level up from Battle#1. I'm estimating 1-2 levels, and if its 2, some of us may have the option of evolving.

As for requests for the next level:

Marshy(lots of water, little land).
    Bug, Water and Flying Pokemon
    3-4 items
    1-2 NPC's
    3-4 bosses, including my requested Skarmory boss
    Windmill prevented from being flinched/put to sleep <- lazy Rowlet, sleeping is for kids!

Last edited:
    Years
  • For me the levels that go up matters. If we go up 1 or 2 more levels, Marill learns Helping Hand at level 16 and I'd want Water Sport replaced with Helping Hand at that point. If we go 3 or more levels, Marill can evolve at level 18, and I want to do that as soon as level 18 is reached. In the (unlikely) scenario that we go up 5 levels, Marill learns Aqua Tail at level 20, though it's delayed for Azumarill, I think.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    • Age 19
    • We/Them
    • Texas
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    At least three more annoying trees. That seemed to make everyone happy. Seriously though, what was the point of that tree?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • At least three more annoying trees. That seemed to make everyone happy. Seriously though, what was the point of that tree?

To act as Road blocks. Pokemon like Drowzee could attack safely from the other side. Don't be surprised if we get annoying boulders(Rock Types), Ice stones in an Ice Cave and other annoying obstacles in the future.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Lily the Petilil is a young bulb Pokemon from the fabled Shrine of The Lilligant. The Shrine is governed by the Queen Shiny Lilligant and her two Lilligant advisors.

Lily is a mischievous but good-hearted Petilil who loves to help others. Lily is of the fairly common Bulb Pokemon type that gain speed in high sunlight.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah your movement will be insane while under effects of Sunny Day but you won't learn it until very late unless we find its TM and teach it to myself or you ASAP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back