• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Type Emblem: Chapters 1/2

Best format for FTE? (Details: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9938264#post9938264)

• Option 1: One story, one map

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Option 2: One story, two maps

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Option 3: Two stories, two maps

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
  • Replace Bide with Nuzzle, please! Can't wait to paralyze these enemies!

Chapters 1/2

*Evil laughter*

Chapters 1/2

This is literally what I thought of when I saw that. Also, pachirisu still gives me nightmares, from that 2012 battle

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'll let Mercy learn Mimic. It will do wonders when one of our allies knows a move that's super effective against most of our enemies and I copy it~
    - Mercy forgot Scratch and learned Mimic!

Copycat might prove useful in the future for enemies that know Fake Out or status & stats moves.

Chapters 1/2

- A new move! I can't wait to show it to everyone!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Gamemaster

Figure I'd poke you by asking whether you poked everyone regarding the intermission and what not. So far I count the following who have checked in and posted what moves they want to learn(and what to spend our cash on):

Mozilla(me)
    Coral(Tails)
    Hit(Resolve) <- don't believe he's posted his move choice
    Priscilla(MysticalNinetales)
    Nah
    Mercy(Aldo)
    Rinnia(Impulse)
    Felix(Hyzenthlay)
    Meta(Skystrike)
    Krakanos(Zemanahrad)

Plus a few of the new recruits introducing themselves. That leaves Elwind(our loveable Spirit Shackle that I have to poke again), Mags(Caite), Glacier(Syntthetix) and Cuddles(Hypermorian) to post what moves they want to learn/forget. Epilogue swapped Pokemon so he technically doesn't have to do anything.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • New moves are nice, though it's a shame that the one I'm looking for wasn't that abuse-able. Sure, they're both still versatile, but...

Regardless, I'll replace Rollout for Water Pulse. Seeing as I never used Growl, I decided to replace it with Astonish.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I'll replace Supersonic with Sonic Boom. :D

Am I pathetic if the first thing that comes to mind is Street Fighter when I see Sonic Boom? Yes... do indeed kill me now. Only Nah understands the no life we gamers have. Which reminds me... I really should look into forming a No Life Club. I'm just too lazy to lead it lol.

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Replace Scary Face with Ancient Power so we can get on with it.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • So I got ahold of Spirit Shackle(aka Elwind our lovable Absol) on Discord and he says he won't have Forum access for at least a week. During his absence, he has authorized me to temporarily take over and I'll start by replacing Scratch with Bite(STAB, no-brainer move) and replace Taunt with Double Team. Just leaves Syn left to post what moves he wants :)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Windmill wishes everyone luck in the next round! <3 In the meantime, Solstice is pleased to meet you all! ^_^

Chapters 1/2

New moves are nice, though it's a shame that the one I'm looking for wasn't that abuse-able. Sure, they're both still versatile, but...

Regardless, I'll replace Rollout for Water Pulse. Seeing as I never used Growl, I decided to replace it with Astonish.

You should totally eat your Pinkan Berry while you're at it! (You'll see it in your inventory, hehe.)

The effect will make Cuddles glow with a pink aura, just like in Choice Quest! ;D

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm running shoes puts me at 7 movement Lycan(not 6). Jet Pack is also nice so im able to go places where no Fox has dared go before!

*Star Fox theme plays*

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
    Years
  • Honestly, considering how often I'm one of the last few people to move and now there's the 72 hour limit per round, I might just need to drop out of the game. School just started up, plus I've got a job, so it's been really hard to consistently make my moves at a decent time. It was fun playing through the first battle, but I don't think I can continue on.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Honestly, considering how often I'm one of the last few people to move and now there's the 72 hour limit per round, I might just need to drop out of the game. School just started up, plus I've got a job, so it's been really hard to consistently make my moves at a decent time. It was fun playing through the first battle, but I don't think I can continue on.

While I'm sorry to hear that, RL>PC. Your Alolan Vulpix will be sorely missed and I'm half tempted to coerceask Lycan into allowing me to control both Vulpix(since he knows how much I love the species). School + Job is rough but perhaps you can pop in every once in awhile. See ya around :)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Awww, it was great having you on the team. =(

Thanks for battling alongside us, and best of luck with school and work! :D

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
    Years
  • While I'm sorry to hear that, RL>PC. Your Alolan Vulpix will be sorely missed and I'm half tempted to coerceask Lycan into allowing me to control both Vulpix(since he knows how much I love the species). School + Job is rough but perhaps you can pop in every once in awhile. See ya around :)

Awww, it was great having you on the team. =(

Thanks for battling alongside us, and best of luck with school and work! :D

Thanks a lot, both of you :) Maybe I'll rejoin somewhere down the line when I'm less busy, who knows. Again, I definitely enjoyed that battle and I'm glad I got a taste of what this would be like with all the strategic communication and everything. Feel free to take control of Glacier if Lycan lets you btw Code. See you guys around o/

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Thanks a lot, both of you :) Maybe I'll rejoin somewhere down the line when I'm less busy, who knows. Again, I definitely enjoyed that battle and I'm glad I got a taste of what this would be like with all the strategic communication and everything. Feel free to take control of Glacier if Lycan lets you btw Code. See you guys around o/

Study hard and don't drop dead from the stress. A job can really ratchet up the pressure. Take care and Lycan, I'd like to adopt Glacier as a temporary assignment until Syn can regain control at a later date(how long I'll have control... I have no freaking idea. Vulpix for life!). Speaking of which, replace Roar with Mist. I'll keep Confuse Ray for now though.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Does the Pinkan Berry have any other effect but turning the user pink? :0.

Lily the Petilil was told stories of brave Petilil and Lilligant ofthe past heroics. She recalls being told that some Lilligant even become Champions. Few have actually visited the Shrine of the Lilligant but it is believed any Petilil raised in the Shrine love ice cream.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Windmill wishes everyone luck in the next round! <3 In the meantime, Solstice is pleased to meet you all! ^_^

Chapters 1/2

We'll be sure to miss him. Meanwhile, welcome to the team, Solstice. *waves fin*

You should totally eat your Pinkan Berry while you're at it! (You'll see it in your inventory, hehe.)

The effect will make Cuddles glow with a pink aura, just like in Choice Quest! ;D
    Chapters 1/2

Having been convinced so easily, Cuddles decides to have a feast on the glorified Pinkan Berry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back