• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Hi yes, I exist.

"Some brave but somewhat cannibalistic creams volunteered to taste gimmepie"
    I don't think the Granny was involved here, the plural "creams" pretty much confirms gp was the night's mafia kill.

But yeah, with (at least) three people being lost each night (maf kill, vig kill, cult recruit), this game can go really, really fast.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I also thought xDestroy was a worthy target for vig, but he at least tried to explain his vote. Though now that I think about it, maybe he was trying too hard...?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Also, Tails, may I ask why you consider me suspicious, yet Desox "active and trying to track scum" when I have 7 more posts than him? I understand that my posts have mostly been concise, but you'd be reaching if you said none of them were trying to help out the town.

You're also still suspicious yourself, you know. You conveniently got suspicion taken away from you when the Calzone wagon took off, and your biggest accuser in GP is now dead. You wouldn't happen to be trying to set up a mislynch by playing the voting time angle, would you?

Years
  • Also, Tails, may I ask why you consider me suspicious, yet Desox "active and trying to track scum" when I have 7 more posts than him? I understand that my posts have mostly been concise, but you'd be reaching if you said none of them were trying to help out the town.

You're also still suspicious yourself, you know. You conveniently got suspicion taken away from you when the Calzone wagon took off, and your biggest accuser in GP is now dead. You wouldn't happen to be trying to set up a mislynch by playing the voting time angle, would you?

Desox voted much earlier than you did, that's the only reason why. Yours seemed to be under the gun much like with impulse and xDestroy.

I do have a theory in why GP got killed, which was further made likely by GP being melted, but I haven't said anything yet because I could still be wrong, and if I am wrong, the good creams could be in big trouble. Like I said, I need to know what side people are on, and the bad creams are, of course, not going to claim they are as such, so I'm hoping for some miracle that tells me who is likely to be a bad cream...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    You're overestimating how much when someone voted matters, especially when a person already has enough votes to be lynched anyway.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I didn't say it didn't matter, I said he's overestimating it. I know very well that people hop on wagons after they've formed to try and blend in, but I don't understand how he thinks that would apply to me.

So again, I think he's reaching with his suspicion of me.

Years
  • So, I had a thought just now, and it does relate to my theory...which again, I don't want to reveal, but I can make a somewhat safe assumption here depending on what happens next. I do have a question for EMS, though. Would you still vote for me even if I retract my suspicion about you? I was more interested in what xDestroy was going to say rather than you anyway.

EDIT: This goes out to anyone else as well, I'd really like to know if people would vote for me right now if nothing else changes.

Also, Tails, may I ask why you consider me suspicious, yet Desox "active and trying to track scum" when I have 7 more posts than him? I understand that my posts have mostly been concise, but you'd be reaching if you said none of them were trying to help out the town.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Why don't you tell us about your theory instead

Please do not avoid my question. You're making my suspicion of you grow the more you avoid answering my question. All I asked was a simple yes or no question.

But to answer yours, I feel the time is not right at this time to talk about it. I wish I could talk about it, but I might make a big mistake doing so.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    If I'm being honest, I don't really care how suspicious you think i am, because you're grasping at straws as to why I'm suspicious in the first place.

Years
  • Easy Money Sniper is right now acting scummish, but I also want to hear from xDestroy...the silence to me is speaking louder than EMS right now (I also do know he hasn't logged in for 4 hours, but really I want to hear from more people before I begin making a vote).

EDIT: Right now I am leaning towards voting xDestroy, just based on thinking about what side each of the players are on right now...

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is it just me or does anyone else find TailsMK4 a bit too enthusiastic in trying to hunt for the mafia? He was the target yesterday and today I feel like he's playing super hard to get the heat off him.

That's not to say xDestroy and EMS aren't mafia but I find tails enthusiasm when we had moved on from him suspicious.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    That's exactly how I feel, and him going about his super special secret theory isn't helping.

Years
  • Better pipe up just so there aren't people thinking about potential Silencers and also so I can live oops.

The first thing that screams to me is what I think we're all waiting the result of, which is this spat between Syn/Tails; currently as it stands I see it as strong town read vs...I am not sure if it's mafia but definitely not town so I would guess a TP role?

Either way, Tails I'd probably lay out your theory as has been mentioned, your reluctance to do so is only raising alarm bells for everyone else.

Years
  • ...All right, I was hoping to get some more information before this happened...but I guess I should talk about my theory. Before that, there are a few things I need to say, so this message will be long.

First, most of my assumptions are based on what I have noticed, and I am not 100% confident in some of the things I will say, but I guess it's better the information is shared. The reason why I haven't talked about this until now is because there is a risk that I made a huge error and this ends up being the downfall of the good creams. I needed more time to reduce the chance of this error happening, although the chance of this backfiring looked to be small from what I have seen so far.

Second, not only am I claiming that I am a good cream, but I also am claiming the role of the Soft Serve ice cream flavor. For everyone's information, my role is very similar to that of the Keymaker role. Anyone that has a key may for one night go into the only working soft serve machine and be protected from most visitors.

Third, may I bring your attention to this quote from the GM on Day One:

"Double Scoop made a double scoop out of two flavours that really had no business being together."

We already found that Calzone was the one that made this happen on Night Zero. So why do I bring this up?

I'm part of the double scoop with another player here.

This is why I seem to be very weird, because I will melt if the one I am attached to also melts, and vice versa. So I've been on survival mode for two days now. And I do know the player I am attached to, but here's the reason I tried to avoid talking about all of this until now: I do not know the role or team the other player is on. My theory is based on what the other player's team could be, but my huge error could be here. But since I've brought it up, here is my theory:

The mafia wants me alive because my "partner", Pecilla, is a mafia member. Because of that, they will not vote to lynch me in order to keep Pecilla in the game.

Why do I make this claim?

1. The quote could be interpreted as meaning ice cream scoops of opposing teams were put together.
    2. Despite some people pointing me out as suspicious, the mafia members were looking for other targets instead and did not vote for me. Some of these members also kept their votes on certain people like Bidoof FTW despite the rest of us thinking that lynching him was a mistake.

It's a theory and not exact proof, but the past couple of days has me fairly certain what I just said is true. The huge risk is this, though: if Pecilla is in fact another good cream, then I just gave the mafia a quick route possibly to victory.

With that theory mentioned, to me the following two events have an explanation:

1. gimmepie was night killed on Night One, and you guys point out gimmepie had voted to lynch me. The mafia couldn't allow that as they would also lose Pecilla, so gimmepie was silenced.
    2. I was demanding answers from Easy Money Sniper in order to find out what team EMS is possibly on. I would have known EMS was a good cream if he had said "yes" to my question, cause then it would have revealed to me that EMS isn't a bad cream, cause the bad creams already know that Pecilla and I are joined together. Anyone saying yes would NOT know that I'm double scooped with Pecilla, and I can rule them out as being bad creams. I therefore believe these four are good creams:

Kitty, Desox, Bidoof FTW, and jdthebud.

HOWEVER, since EMS did not answer my question and instead continued questioning me on why I was suspecting him, I am convinced, but not ready to vote on it, that EMS is one of the bad creams, since EMS did not want to answer the question, and thus knows about the double scoop situation.

...That's my theory, but everything in this post, maybe aside from my actual role, was needed to be told in order to talk about my theory. I know this is a big claim, but I wouldn't be saying this unless I believed there was some truth to this thought-process. This is also why, despite saying this, I might not get night killed in Night Two if Pecilla indeed is one of the bad creams, unless they intend to sacrifice one of their own.

And if I'm wrong? Well, I think I decided a while ago that this would be my last Mafia game. So, whatever happens, happens. But unlike last game, I really was trying to help out the good creams and wanted to wait to talk about this until I was certain about Pecilla. But, here is what I have been hiding. Lynch me if you want to see the truth for yourself if I'm right about the double scoop portion of the theory.

EDIT: Also, even if my theory seems outlandish, I do want to give out a warning: jdthebud will get lynched if no one else votes, since Pecilla has kept the vote on jdthebud this whole time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Why would I draw that much attention to myself if I was a bad cream.

Plus, I said yesterday that I came to vote for you, but i didn't because of what Calzone did. That hasn't changed at all, especially with JD's vig claim.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hmm

I'm at work, so can't make a long post

Protip: if you have a theory you don't want to share, don't mention it until you're ready. This goes for a few people I've seen lately

Anyways, Tails's soft claim of soft serve earlier wasn't exactly subtle, so that's no shocker

We'll find out tonight with Pecilia, I suppose. The mafia wouldn't bother killing Tails regardless now based on that theory, unless it was a killing blow to the town

Back