• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chicken Pox

Have you had chicken pox? :3

• Yes. D:

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • No. D:

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
  • Currently, my nephew has chicken pox and there was a huge drama over it, because my brother's girlfriend thought she never had it and she was like, "OMG, GET AWAY FROM ME."

Turns out she did have chicken pox when she rang her father about it. :x

As we all know, having chicken pox at a later stage of life can be life threatening.

So, my question is;

Have you ever had the chicken pox?

And if you can, state what age you had it and what you remember of it. XD;

I myself, had it when I was very young, and I don't remember much of it, I just have a few scars from the incident. :x

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Well, yes of course. I used to hang around many people who had chicken pox before.

And when the chicken pox outbreak was over, I had chicken pox, pretty sad but everyone is not scared that I have chicken pox since they recently had them, so yeah. :x

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I had it when I was around 6 years old. I remember scratching my foot until it started to bleed. The good ol' days.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I had it when I was young, too young for me to remember it and I don't have any scars; my brother had it pretty bad he has a lot of scars from it now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Never had it... I got all my injecshuns as a little kid. :D

Years
  • Never had it. I got my vaccinations/injections/whatever you call them. btw, that one hurts like hell. XD And apparently it works, since my mom had it a few years ago and my sister and I didn't get it.

It didn't seem life-threatening to her, though... she just got sick like a bad cold for a week or so.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Nope, I had all my vaccinations as a kid, so I never really had Chicken Pox. =\

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I got all my vaccinations as a little girl. :'D So no Chicken Pox for me.
    I also got a booster shot for it about a month ago.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Nope, I never had chicken pox. That might be because of the vaccines.. I wonder what is the feeling when you have chicken pox.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • UGH. Yes. I've had chicken pox; I got them when I was in third grade...and unfortunately, I just HAD to scratch the one that was under my eye. Now I have a tiny scar, which normally I wouldn't mind, but it's not that cool. >___< It's kind of annoying since on the times when my face is tan, clear, and somehow my haircut went perfectly, it turns out to be my only flaw. XD SOME OF US MUST LOOK BEAUTIFUL, KAY!?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I had them when I was a baby...so I really don't remember. I guess that's the best time to get it so you don't have to deal with it later in life =P

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
  • When I was about 3 or 4...I was in Nursery. I went in and I played for a while then I did some craft and then the lady said: "Did you have spots on your back when you went in?" I said: "No I didn't." Then she panicked and phoned my Mum. She took me home and I had this spot behind my ear and it was a little big and I couldn't stop touching it.

Back