• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chihuahuas Are the Most Adorable Creatures in Existence

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
  • Chihuahuas Are the Most Adorable Creatures in Existence

Jack Russell terrier puppies are always so cute. Especially when they tilt their heads to certain key words.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Chihuahuas are adorable. I want to own one some day. As long as they're trained well, they're not obnoxious. It's owners treated them like human children instead of like dogs.

But my favorite dog breed ever is the Jack/Parson Russell Terrier. Even when I was younger, I knew that that was the breed that I liked and wanted to own. I now have one, and she's the cutest dog I have ever seen.

Spoiler:

But the cutest animals in existence are small rodents. Hamsters, mice, guinea pigs and the like are all adorable.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    As a Chihuahua owner, I must disagree with OP's statement.

My Chihuahua is 11 years old in human years (77 in dog years). If we put him in his cage at night, he will bark for three hours until we let him out. This is at 12 o'clock at night. We can take him out for 5 minutes or 5 hours, and he will always come inside and pee on a chair/poop on my mom's bedroom floor. He will scratch at the placemat in his cage regardless of whether or not he has food, and he literally yawns at the food you give him when he first gets it, regardless of how big of a fit he threw before you gave it to him. He hates anyone who isn't my mom (including me, even though I've lived with him since we got him and have taken care of him a lot more than she has) and constantly pees on my floor without me noticing, which is why my room tends to smell bad every few months. He has vomited on every blanket and pillow I've owned, and the stains of that have yet to come out. I've step in more of his droppings that he's actually dropped. He humped my step-grandma's arm about three times before anyone stopped him. He drips water on the floor that I step on. He has one tooth and I have to crunch up his solid dog food before he can eat it. I also have to mash up his soft dog food with a fork before I give it to him because his esophagus is so small that he can't actually swallow large food and he can't chew it up because he has one tooth. He also smells nasty and his farts have probably given me radiation poisoning.

Chihuahuas are NOT adorable. They are the spawn of Satan.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • Warning: Dangerously adorable creatures ahead.

Spoiler:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Cats will dander your chihuahua's to death, sorry. I've always been a cat person, and probably always will be. Dogs freak me out, unless they're puppies in which case they're disgusting and messy and loud, which doesn't balance well with the only good trait, their cuteness. :v

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Sorry, going to have to dissent. I can't stand small dogs. They're yappy, jumpy, and often very aggressive. They drive me nuts and I do my best not to have to be around any, ever.

I like larger dogs. They tend to be more laid back and friendly. Just had one of my brothers over and he had his Great Dane puppy, 16 weeks and the thing's already bigger than most of those yappy things. Very friendly and calm dog, nothing phased her, and she liked to climb up next to you. Very cute.

Years
  • Red Pandas are clearly the cutest creature on the planet.

I've watched that video a hundred times, aweee. ;__; I wish I could have one as a pet!

I've never found chihuahuas cute at all, actually. My personal favorite dog breed are these adorable things:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    I kinda think they look like the shedinja of dogs no offense. But they work in taco bell in commercials.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure you were actually describing my lovebird, OP.

LOOK AT HIM

LOOKIT

okay if you're going to go with dogs I think the cutest dog is honestly a corgi/husky mix.

Spoiler:

JUST

LOOKIT THEM

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    It's German Shepard and Husky pups for me.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My favorite breeds of dogs. <3 There's actually a litter of the most adorable husky x shep puppies at a shelter round here, I want to take one home so bad.

Spoiler:

Don't have the space for a large breed though, plus I don't think I can keep up with one in terms of the hours of exercise they need to be healthy.

In terms of small(ish) dogs, I freaking love corgis. They have such goofy adorable faces.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    When I first got my GSD pup four years ago we also got a Chihuahua from my uncle, but we had to give him back after a few days because he wouldn't stop bullying the puppy. That little Chihuahua was so jealous, if we gave a toy to each dog he would go over to the puppy and steal her toy so he could have both. He would also run up to her and bark in her face, sometimes nip at her and run away.

As for cutest animal, I'm not really sure, I think most animals in general are cute lol.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • I have a Little dog it's a Pom/Maltese mix her nickname is Killer and shes lives up to it lol For big dogs it's Alaskan Malamutes I have two of them :)

Back