• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chili hot peppers, hot.

Mkeg7

Bam Bam Boogie ツ
    Years
    Indeed, a very weird title I have named this topic, but from it many of you may have figured out that I love spicy food. Spicy food is a way to test my limits in my own perspective, what I could handle as a human being. Not only does it test what I can do, but also tastes really good. Anything hot that would be brought up to me in real life, I will surely eat with no doubt. Other than my crazy craving for spicy things, let me explain to you a little bit about myself.

First of, my name is Giovanni, but you can call me Gio. I live in Florida currently, and I am in seventh grade. I am indeed thirteen, and still have a feeling towards Pokemon, whether I get bugged about it or not. Since in school, my peers tend to bother me about how I still like Pokemon, but I simply can't resist it. I like to read, play games, write stories, watch anime, play football, draw, play and coordinate music, and programming. I find to like all of these hobbies of mine, and do most of them on a regular basis.

In terms of Pokemon, I have been playing since Silver came out for gameboy, and I believe that is a crazy amount of time ago. Back to this day I still remember the annoying poliwag's that used to stop me in a grassy area. Back then though, I didn't really have a muse for the Pokemon games, but the TV show. The TV show seemed to be more interesting too me, all the adventurers that took place, the Pokemon I got to learn about, etc. Then, once day in game stop, I see a game titled "Pokemon Diamond". Of course I had wanted it, I was a kid and very excited back then. Not to mention it had the legendary, Dialga, that I had found ravishing. Since then I moved on into the Pokemon games, getting games like Ruby, Platinum, Soul Silver, Heart Gold, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, and now Pokemon Y.

I never thought I would get interested into Pokemon as much as I did, since Naruto was like the main thing for me. Seeing ninjas using ninja tools and this magic like moves as I would think as a cool, who wouldn't fall for that? But, after putting my time and motivation into learning more about Pokemon, I began to grow more interested, and I think that is the true bond between a trainer and Pokemon in general.

Now, how did I end up here? Google seems to love Pokemon as well, since it led me here. And after browsing around this forum for a couple of minutes I instantly grew in love, because of the different categories, etc.

I would have to say that I am interested in ROM Hacking, BUT I would like to be able to experience other things that may or may not help me get to know other members better, and share a better relationship here at the Poke Community.

After such a long introduction of me, here it ends, for this thread of course, but Pokemon shall continue to last into my heart, and I shall achieve the goals I wish for through friendship, teamwork, sacrifices, motivation, and determination.

Thanks for reading the words of a chili hot pepper lover,

- Mkeg7

P.S If anyone wants to know the anime I watch, they are One Piece, Naruto, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, and others.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Spicy food is definitely the way to go! To challenge one self to come into becoming a champion.. spicy food tests that limits! Mmm, but case in point, I happen to really love spicy food myself, especially Thai food, which is one of my personal favourite cuisines! Anyways, it's great to meet you, Gio! Welcome, welcome to PC. <33

I see what you mean - when I was in middle/high school, a lot of my classmates used to bug me on how much I liked pokemon myself. But you know, if it's something that one really, really likes, then they should be able to like it without being judged! What's what I like to believe anyway. Anyways, really great hobbies you've got there - what games do you like playing other than Pokemon? I really like Fire Emblem, Zelda, Mario, etc, etc. Nintendo stuff is quite amazing!

Poliwags, huh? Funny thing about Poliwags - I used to hate fighting swimmers from Pokemon Yellow, because they would constantly use Poliwags/Poliwhirls with Hypnosis and everytime we wake up, we would instantly be put asleep again. Ugh, that AI didn't make sense! But, kudos for playing since G/S/C; those are really great games too, and I'm glad to find out that you're playing along the series!

Hehe, I used to watch Naruto a lot too! Though, I didn't really get into it until the Chunin Exams, where everyone fought in that arena.. Naruto vs. Neji was pretty cool! I need to catch up with the manga, though. I believe a lot of stuff happened and I keep missing it, urgh. Anywyas, I watch Fairy Tail too! I can't wait for it to come back on in Spring! Perhaps you might enjoy the Anime & Manga sub-board, for any sort of discussion about anime!

Anyways, it's great getting to know you, and thanks for joining us! Enjoy your stay, and if you need any help, I'm always here for ya! :3

Hey there Gio and welcome welcome to PC! :D

Naruto was.. my life years ago. I was obsessed and couldn't stop watching or reading it. Kind of fell out of things a while later with later parts of Shippuden but it will always have a place in my heart. If you're ever itching to discuss any anime series we recommend stopping by the Anime & Manga subforum in the Culture & Media board. Lots of fun to be had there. :)

And ooh, great choice getting more into Pokemon. Forum communities like these help a lot; there are people all around who adore the franchise like you so it helps keep your love for it burning. I'm glad I've been participating in PC because it is a wonderful place with equally wonderful people.

Hope you have a great time! Let the staff know if you need anything, yess?

Mkeg7

Bam Bam Boogie ツ
    Years
    Spicy food is definitely the way to go! To challenge one self to come into becoming a champion.. spicy food tests that limits! Mmm, but case in point, I happen to really love spicy food myself, especially Thai food, which is one of my personal favourite cuisines! Anyways, it's great to meet you, Gio! Welcome, welcome to PC.

I see what you mean - when I was in middle/high school, a lot of my classmates used to bug me on how much I liked pokemon myself. But you know, if it's something that one really, really likes, then they should be able to like it without being judged! What's what I like to believe anyway. Anyways, really great hobbies you've got there - what games do you like playing other than Pokemon? I really like Fire Emblem, Zelda, Mario, etc, etc. Nintendo stuff is quite amazing!

Poliwags, huh? Funny thing about Poliwags - I used to hate fighting swimmers from Pokemon Yellow, because they would constantly use Poliwags/Poliwhirls with Hypnosis and everytime we wake up, we would instantly be put asleep again. Ugh, that AI didn't make sense! But, kudos for playing since G/S/C; those are really great games too, and I'm glad to find out that you're playing along the series!

Hehe, I used to watch Naruto a lot too! Though, I didn't really get into it until the Chunin Exams, where everyone fought in that arena.. Naruto vs. Neji was pretty cool! I need to catch up with the manga, though. I believe a lot of stuff happened and I keep missing it, urgh. Anywyas, I watch Fairy Tail too! I can't wait for it to come back on in Spring! Perhaps you might enjoy the Anime sub-board, for any sort of discussion about anime!

Anyways, it's great getting to know you, and thanks for joining us! Enjoy your stay, and if you need any help, I'm always here for ya!

You are like my twin in some form of way, thank you for greeting me in such a splendid way. I really do appreciate the feedback you gave me, and long live spicy food.

Some other games I like to play for my Nintendo 3DS XL is Mario really. Mario brothers, Mario Cart 7, etc.

My favorite part within the Chunnin exams for Naruto was when Lee beat the cushion out of Gara, but at the end Gara get pretty lucky for winning.

Hey there Gio and welcome welcome to PC!

Naruto was.. my life years ago. I was obsessed and couldn't stop watching or reading it. Kind of fell out of things a while later with later parts of Shippuden but it will always have a place in my heart. If you're ever itching to discuss any anime series we recommend stopping by the Anime & Manga subforum in the Culture & Media board. Lots of fun to be had there.

And ooh, great choice getting more into Pokemon. Forum communities like these help a lot; there are people all around who adore the franchise like you so it helps keep your love for it burning. I'm glad I've been participating in PC because it is a wonderful place with equally wonderful people.

Hope you have a great time! Let the staff know if you need anything, yess?

Yeah things turned crappy in shippuden, but hey, hopefully they come up with something new. Also thank you for your kind welcome, I will be sure to contact the staff if I have any questions.

Years
    Mmmmmm... I like spicy foods quite a lot myself. :D

But glad to have you join the forums! There's plenty to do here, and lots of awesome people, so i'm sure you'll enjoy your time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I like your thread title 8)

Welcome to PC! I'm glad it's us you found from google, as we're totally the best pokémon forum. Yeah, I'm biased. We have anything you'd ever want about pokémon here, and pretty much everything else as well. You like something? There's a place on PC to talk about it because chances are there's at least someone among our huge userbase who likes the same thing.

Hope you'll find an area of PC that you enjoy and that you stay around, not just browsing but also posting~

Years
    And hello to you too! Welcome aboard, Mkeg!

Nice to hear you found us in a Google search, and the others have probably got you covered but I'm sure you're excited based on your responses so far because we always love accepting new people into our community, and you are certainly no different. I've been a long-time player just like you have, other than me not playing until 3rd Gen that is. But I did play at least one game from 3rd Gen and on, and even at age 21 I am still playing Pokemon games.

Well, like the others said I sure hope you have an awesome time here at PC and I'll catch ya around the forums. Do ask any staff members if you have questions or concerns!

- Hikari

Mkeg7

Bam Bam Boogie ツ
    Years
    I like your thread title 8)

Welcome to PC! I'm glad it's us you found from google, as we're totally the best pokémon forum. Yeah, I'm biased. We have anything you'd ever want about pokémon here, and pretty much everything else as well. You like something? There's a place on PC to talk about it because chances are there's at least someone among our huge userbase who likes the same thing.

Hope you'll find an area of PC that you enjoy and that you stay around, not just browsing but also posting~

I have really noticed that you guys tend to have a wide collection of things I find interesting here on the Poke Community, so thank you for notifying me of this. Also, thank you for liking my title, it seems I am bringing in the most attractive and kind-hearted people lately.

And hello to you too! Welcome aboard, Mkeg!

Nice to hear you found us in a Google search, and the others have probably got you covered but I'm sure you're excited based on your responses so far because we always love accepting new people into our community, and you are certainly no different. I've been a long-time player just like you have, other than me not playing until 3rd Gen that is. But I did play at least one game from 3rd Gen and on, and even at age 21 I am still playing Pokemon games.

Well, like the others said I sure hope you have an awesome time here at PC and I'll catch ya around the forums. Do ask any staff members if you have questions or concerns!

- Hikari

I see, you have grown a spark within my love for Pokemon, never are you too young or old to play pokemon, I really like you.

Thank you for your welcome.

Back