• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
Years
  • anyone else available to battle? (i cant do the special condition of steel gym yet so i cant battke RAca yet)

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    why should the elite four be monotyped. In the games a lot of them have pokes that aren't their types. In d/p lucian is the only one with only pokes of his type.
    I think that the elite four should have to have 3-4 of their type and the rest can be anything.

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
    Years
  • Altaria221 defeated me.

:shocked:What I was eaten!!! I did not approve! Next time, ask before eating me. It is the nice thing to do. :P

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
  • Mainly Monotype, they have thier own types yes. I can let them go for 3-4 their type and the rest random stuff if they want.

You can use a OU team to try out for the spot, but you must include at least two of your planned mono-type pokemon, so we know what you can do with the given type.

Just a side note: Monotype Normal teams are hard to do x.x

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    There are a few very good Normal types, it's just a matter of filling the remaining slot or two with some of the...questionable normal types.

Chimpoleon

CAUTION! Roadblock Ahead...
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    I'm sorry, i haven't been on for a while. from now on, anyone who beats me gets a lvl. 1 spearow, with sky attack.

Chimpoleon

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    what, is it not good enough?

plus, there aren't that many birds i can get. i would have atleast thought that somebody would enjoy a spearow with an abnormally powerful attack, at it's level.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
  • what, is it not good enough?

plus, there aren't that many birds i can get. i would have atleast thought that somebody would enjoy a spearow with an abnormally powerful attack, at it's level.

Hehe i was joking mate ;) but i would suggest what willis said as well

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
    Years
  • Willis, alltaria beat me.

I'm thinking of changing from a hatched flareon to a hatched fire starter pokemon of their choice with it having an eggmove. What do you guys think.

Defeated by taper100.

Last edited:

Chimpoleon

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    yeah, but who would want a gyarados when you can just go catch one? what about a dratini? it evolves into a flying type.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    *shrug* I'm not going to sugar-coat it, Fearow sucks, as does Sky Attack (two-turn attacks are basically useless due to ease of evasion).

Q: yeah, but who would want a gyarados when you can just go catch one? what about a dratini? it evolves into a flying type.

A: A lot of people, Gyara is top-tier, and if you breed some with Karp with decent IVs, you're set for a prize. Also, the latter is very good, it's a freaking GOD compared to Fearow (D-nite is a very good pokemon, after all...but the point is that a great many pokemon are godly in comparison to Fearow...) and you can even put egg moves on Dratini, y'know, egg moves that actually have a use.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Just catch me online, and I'll be happy to give you your match.

@Chimp: *shrug* Why do you keep picking NU stuff? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back