• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Church

Sirfetch’d

Am I going to heaven or hell?

OK real questions:

Why the name God? Do you use this anywhere else or was it just a name you have been eyeing?

What do you like most about The Round Table?

Do you still enjoy Pokemon?

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Hey hey, skyburial here. I mostly post over in the BTB forum.

As a self-aware introvert, have you ever dropped off the grid? Could you paint your experience of it for us in vivid technicolor?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Dear God,

Am I going to heaven or hell?

homosexuals only have one option
    guess what it is

OK real questions:

Why the name God? Do you use this anywhere else or was it just a name you have been eyeing?

oh lord if i had the opportunity to consolidate my brand under the name god i would do it instantly
    but nah
    i've only used this name on one other forum, but i thought it'd be fun to revisit it
    as much as i love harley, i thought it even cuter to take on the status of a deity for a while

What do you like most about The Round Table?

well ngl i've always had a love for debating and more importantly being in the victor's seat in a debate
    but i'm a teacher in training and so it's just part of my natural instincts to be present in discussions that i will one day get paid to encourage
    i think i'm pretty up to date with the realities of world affairs and as such i think it's my responsibility to educate others on those realities in whatever way is most accessible to them
    so no matter where the debate is, whether it be on a pokemon forum or wherever, i generally try to involve myself either by observing or directly taking part

plus i'm a self important bitch who likes to feel smart

Do you still enjoy Pokemon?

yes but i just don't have an interest in the meanwhile
    i'll probably maintain some interest for quite a long time but pokemon just isn't on my list of games to play rn

Hey hey, skyburial here. I mostly post over in the BTB forum.

i had to go through the forum list to see what forum you're talking about as if it's not culture & media, treehouse, round table or video games then i'm oblivious to it

As a self-aware introvert, have you ever dropped off the grid? Could you paint your experience of it for us in vivid technicolor?

i'm kinda dropping off the grid rn
    i feel disassociated from most people i talk or am even aware of so i've just retreated away from everyone
    turn off imessage 90% of the time, don't answer my phone, don't talk unless it's of absolute necessity and even then i ignore my responsibilities
    it's foolish i know but i'm just... tired
    a lot of my introversion is related to depression especially at this period but i stay away from most social situations anyway
    it's not that i'm incapable of social stuff or being with people
    i just can't do it for the meanwhile

i'm rather tired of thinking and talking about it to be honest

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    hi

what's the most meaningful compliment you've ever received?

what's your greatest strength?

can you dunk???

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    How's omnipotence treating you?

i feel like releasing the neurotoxin

hi

what's the most meaningful compliment you've ever received?

i don't remember compliments much
    i tend to have a habit of not believing them, rejecting them. as such, they tend to be deleted from my memory. not that i have many to choose from, that is. i can't recall a specific compliment/positive attribute given to me right now, but if i were to choose, i'd choose the times that people continued to want my existence despite all that i put them through. to affirm my life, to cherish it, is maybe the only thing that stops me from feeling totally detached from others.

i'm sorry for the overwhelmingly introspective answer
    but you did ask for a meaningful compliment i guess

what's your greatest strength?

encyclopedic knowledge of all pop culture

can you dunk???

white gods can't jump

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Which PC members would be your archangels?

For how much big dollar bills yo would you make out with Satan?

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    what disney character captures your essence the best?

how do you get over someone?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    what disney character captures your essence the best?

probably mother gothel lmao

how do you get over someone?

idk! i rarely have to get over people because i'm a rather hard and selfish person and thus i tend to be me-centric in my emotions
    as such i tend to 'get over' people by finding a way to demean them in my mind somehow - they're silly for thinking that way, they're overdramatic, they know better than to leave me, etc. that tends to be the default response, anyhow. a lot of the time i have trouble accepting responsibility for anything i've done if it negatively affects my interests, or i accept responsibility and simply don't care because to care would be accepting true responsibility and as i said, i'm selfish. unless i want to feel pity or regret for someone (or myself), it won't happen.

so i'm not the best person to consult when it comes to getting over people lmao
    i won't be getting over them - i'll be convincing myself that they're nothing worth bothering to get over in the first place

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    that avatar is so unbecoming

what do you fear?

idk
    I don't really have fears as much as I have worries - financial burdens, mental health, what I look like in this item of clothing, how people perceive me, etc.
    I guess what I could count as a fear is the path I'm taking in my life. That I'll screw it up and end up with nothing of what I want. Or, that I'll always be the person that I am right now.

do you think life is limiting or limitless?

Limiting. People who say life is limitless are blind optimists with the financial and social freedom to do as they please, to even consider having a 'bucket list', stuff like that.

Sirfetch’d

Of all of your past usernames which is your favorite?

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    will you adopt me?

would you ever give up living in NZ to move to america?

what do you like about NZ? what don't you like?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Who is your favorite OitNB character?

idk...... Suzanne was my favourite last season and I still love her but I'd have to say that Taystee & Ruby are my combined faves rn

I still want Piper dead like I have for the last three seasons

Of all of your past usernames which is your favorite?

well Harley Quinn obviously
    it was the one I had tried to get for like half a decade lmao

anyone on pc you want to get to know better?

Honestly I'd rather people come to me rather than me go to them
    more fun all round that way

least favorite thing about sports?

Movement

will you adopt me?

honestly you're approaching college age and that would leave me liable for college expenses so... sorry

would you ever give up living in NZ to move to america?

probably tbh
    you make it sound like giving up nz is a particularly hard choice lmao
    i talk shit about america all the time because your country is evil but if i'm gonna live in a western country then honestly it might as well be america

what do you like about NZ? what don't you like?

um.... it's a nice place to raise a family in most cases. higher minimum wage too but good luck trying to find a job.
    honestly that's it

everything else sucks

What is your proudest accomplishment?

i once got like 30 likes on a single post

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse or drive a car?

i suppose i'll humour you on your spam to 20 posts

ummmmmm
    bike i guess as impractical as it is i'm not scared shitless of it like i am of driving lol

Back