• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Church

Years
  • What makes you happy?
    Where do you see yourself in five years?
    Ten?
    If money wasn't a factor, what would be your ideal vacation/travel destination?
    What was your favorite track from Britney Jean? (RIP)
    Do you miss #heaven? (I miss you)

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    What makes you happy?

the thought of not coughing my lungs out like I am rn....

Where do you see yourself in five years?

hopefully engaged or married and working as a teacher idk I don't really think about my future

dead probably

If money wasn't a factor, what would be your ideal vacation/travel destination?

greece!!!!!

What was your favorite track from Britney Jean? (RIP)

alien is the only one I remember lol

Do you miss #heaven? (I miss you)

yes

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Just kinda curious on why you seem to dislike the battle server so much....

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Just kinda curious on why you seem to dislike the battle server so much....

weenie hut server is just too good a target to make fun of because most self-proclaimed residents of that server seem to exclusively talk about battle server memes/jokes that truly no one cares about and it's rather embarrassing at times to see a perfectly nice thread become a circlejerk

otherwise there's no mean spirited feelings involved as everyone knows (or should know) that I like to poke fun at everything
    whether it be that like 80% of higher staff are either approaching 30 or have passed it, the crazy super liberals (me) and the ultra bearded mras in round table or the fact that almost every 'cool' band posted about in culture and media is just some whiny ass white boy band singing emo songs about girls that realised what losers they were and left them five years earlier

it's nothing personal

What fields do you wanna teach in? I wanna be an English teacher. 8)

history! maybe politics!
    and english is a good subject it's just too rigid a field for me to teach I think

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Describe America in 4 words.

pcp and institutionalised racism

Opinion on wrestling?

i miss smackdown vs raw 2006 omg? i almost always played as the undertaker
    but otherwise i have literally no thoughts about the subject

Thoughts about Mega Sableye?

um
    it's not the worst designed mega

What is your opinion on chickens?

this was meant to be some random question I know but we actually do have chickens at our house? they live in a little cordoned off area that got destroyed within like a week of them living there and they provide us free eggs.
    i'm actually a country gal like our previous house was actually a small farm lmao

Favorite tv series?

i really cannot decide at all rip

Where do you see yourself in 50 years?

six feet under i hope
    50 years is far too long to live let alone on top of the 21 i've already lived

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    do you like rain?

who would you really like to punch in the face?

are you alive, or just living?

Sirfetch’d

What famous celebrity/singer do you feel you relate to the most?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    do you like rain?

i love rain
    when i was but a young gay in the prime of my youth i had my first Proper Kiss on my doorstep in the pouring rain and while he turned out to be a dirtbag the kiss was definitely the closest i have ever gotten to being rachel mcadams in any movie ever

on another note
    i prefer rainy weather above all another weather because not to be Faux Deep but i only feel like myself when it's raining
    idk
    it comforts me and i'm only rarely calm

who would you really like to punch in the face?

myself
    also my friend for indirectly getting me addicted to adventure capitalist my life is over

are you alive, or just living?

hidden option c, just existing
    i haven't felt alive in a long time, and living implies there is something i live for or otherwise have a reason to be, which i do not
    the way i feel most of the time can be aptly described as 'a very tired sack of costco potatoes'

What famous celebrity/singer do you feel you relate to the most?

miss piggy

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    If you could change one thing about PC, what would it be (and why)?

Have you ever thought about one day moving back to Paris? Or at least visiting it again.

Are Ben's puns good or terrible?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Church

Favorite Simpsons episode?

ummmmmmmmm
    i love lisa, and maggie makes three, hurricane neddy, marge vs the monorail, bart after dark, homer badman and i'll end it with the first episode with homer's mother as idr the name of the episode

Favorite Simpsons character?

oh early season homer hands down
    the time period between the cooling down of the bart phenomenon and the writers bastardising homer completely is the best period in the entire series
    he was easily the best character on the show

Would you do it for her?

stop fucking reminding me of that you little twink

If you could change one thing about PC, what would it be (and why)?

you'll see the answer to that in my upcoming memoirs/interview blog on sunday

Have you ever thought about one day moving back to Paris? Or at least visiting it again.

moving back is a no-no
    while i have french citizenship and a well-off family there they want nothing to do with me and vice versa
    and paris is not for the poor regardless of how often that is romanticised by people jerking off to their favourite artists and writers who spent part of their lives there
    while it most certainly does deserve its reputation as a city of beauty, romance, class, etc it's not somewhere you want to move to unless you're a idealistic artsy gay with a trust fund
    it's a physically dirty city and i think if i ever go back to france i'll go to nice
    the family there want nothing to do with me either but it's easier for a poor person to make a living there without like
    starving

plus nice is far more beautiful on its own 21st century merits/natural setting as paris relies on its history to appeal to the world

but visiting paris sure sign me up

Are Ben's puns good or terrible?

all puns are godawful

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    it's been a long time... shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to

is there anything or anyone you'd recover from PC's past?

Back