• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Church

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?

Hmm.... there'd be a friend I'd like to live with in Australia, but we'd have to live on our own and he'd be the only reason I would even consider moving there. Australia is a massive downgrade from New Zealand in nearly all aspects so he's the only draw. Otherwise, I'd probably move to somewhere in America. It's an awful country, but I think its the best place for me socially and emotionally. I have friends here in NZ, but I've always seen them as rather temporary. As for family, well, no harm will be done aside from me missing my younger two siblings. I'll be poor no matter where I live, so financial aspects are hardly a factor here.

I'd just like to mention that I also have anxiety issues, but teaching for some reason isn't affected by it; I also feel overcome with an enlightened feeling to know that people are learning and that I'm helping to create a bridge between a student's passion and an end goal :pink_nod:

That's how I feel about it too! The imparting of knowledge eases me in any situation, so it's only natural that it should be beneficial in this environment.

For PC, I joined in 2009; you're a '08er. What changes have you noticed in PC's demographics compared to when you first registered here and now?

I find the crowd today has such little inclination to express original and/or dissenting thought that one must wonder about what is happening 'up there'. This has always been a problem, but nonetheless, it's more rife than ever. That's not to say I think the crowd here to be stupider - I think there's been a marked increase over the years, myself included. They're just unwilling to say anything that disrupts oh-so carefully constructed flow. People here are so ready to praise the uniform, the seemingly cloned personalities so common around here.

The clique system has all but died out as well - not entirely, but almost. I happen to be the only remaining poster of a clique which called itself 'Sweater' back in '09, but I broke off contact with them years back and I'd like to think that I've grown up significantly since then. One of them had a kid, apparently. That Is So Crazy. Deny it as they would, but the staff was significantly cliquey in the past. Much less so now.
    I think its a lot easier to make friends and associate with others here that it was in the past, due to both the extremely forced replies in the serenely saccharine Welcome Lounge and the overall community atmosphere that has grown over the years. I find that those on here who tend to be solitary are those who have been here for many years and made friends in the past who no longer post anymore. Overall, I think people here will find a community if they let it find them.

I also think the staff are superior to those I saw as late as 2013. That's really all I have to say about that.

I suppose many people on here would find my stances to be bitter and conceited. I've always said I can be very self-centered and condescending, but I don't think I'm being irrational, just blunt. If I had such a huge problem with the community that I didn't wish to post anymore, I would do just that. I've done so many times.

Have people been generally supportive in regards to your gender transition?

I'm yet to start hormones and the like, but those who know have been supportive, bar my grandmother. But she doesn't matter. Those who do matter have been good so far, if confused.

I'm still trying to familiarize myself with neutral or proper / politically correct terms for this transition, so hopefully "gender transition" isn't a bad turn of phrase :pink_blush:

It's fine!

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    can you please rate my life out of 10

do you read much

I forgot to reply to this even though I asked/demanded you make a post in here

1) a 4.5 since you're not doing much and you're still in high school with some time yet to go

2) not as much as I used to tbh
    my attention span has gone exponentially downhill since I got my first laptop a few years back
    I put books on my phone nowadays if I really want to read anything as that's the only way I'll be able to focus for more than 20 pages at a time lmao

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • The main thing I know about you is that you're tall as shit. What do you think are the disadvantages of being tall?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • hahah foxrally!!!!! "you're tall as shit" brilliant

if you could erase an album from history, what album would that be?

what is your dress style like? please elaborate using picture of madonna. jk. maybe.

what candies do you like? or sweets. something sugary regardless.

will u b my madame super anchovie don't answer that lol

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The main thing I know about you is that you're tall as shit. What do you think are the disadvantages of being tall?

trying to find absolutely anything in my size
    let alone finding something that isn't ugly as sin

if you could erase an album from history, what album would that be?

any recent rihanna album (last 2or 3 years) honestly

when rihanna dies

what is your dress style like? please elaborate using picture of madonna. jk. maybe.

honestly i dont much clothing partly because nothing is ever in my size and partly because i never have money for stuff lmao
    most of the time i try to dress in reserved clothing, i don't like being flashy because i don't yet have the weight i want so the flashy clothes stay in the closet unless it's a party or something lol

think lots of black sweaters, permanent jeans, a turtleneck and unstyled curly hair that covers my forehead and cannot be moved by any gel whatsoever

what candies do you like? or sweets. something sugary regardless.

p much any wonka product ever, gummy bears, hershey cookies & cream bars, any reeses product, anything that's sour as hell
    i live for all sour candies out there

will u b my madame super anchovie don't answer that lol
    WE1DEO2.gif

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • So, got a question for yeh. If you had kids, what would you want to name them. Would you give them a normal everyday name or a themed name?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    So, got a question for yeh. If you had kids, what would you want to name them. Would you give them a normal everyday name or a themed name?

lorelei, étienne and penelope

certainly not everyday names but they're not horrendous misspelled names like hayyleigheieih or mykæla

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    how refreshing it is to see you have a thread here.

hmm, how do you feel about coachella? have you attended/would you ever attend?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    how refreshing it is to see you have a thread here.

hmm, how do you feel about coachella? have you attended/would you ever attend?

right
    it's a shame it never gets attention i have so much to offer

anyway
    no i wouldn't attend coachella
    i would have up until like... 2011? nothing to do with the music as i love most of the big name performers that headline there but coachella as a festival is now just a vile swarm of strung out racists

i'd rather sit in the chicken shit in my backyard and blast azealia banks out of my stereo it's basically the same experience

I just asked Sheep this question, but what is your favorite music genre?

uhhhhh '90s r&b or rap probably
    but i listen to pop music just as much though it's more from the 1980s to 2009 and less today's stuff

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Joker vs Batman who going to win?
    Is there a plot a nurse girl decide to be a bad girl?

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • "I see people here are too uniform" We don't meet often, it seems.

Do you like chocolate? It's a silly question but I'm difficult with questions.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Joker vs Batman who going to win?

the joker question reminded me of how there was a Comic Code or something from the early 1930s that lasted for like 40 years where the villains were not allowed to win and the heroes had to have a de facto victory
    it was literally US law that the joker was not allowed to win lol

but uhhhhh
    batman would win in a hand to hand scenario but joker usually finds a way to score a victory of some kind even if he loses, through previous machinations where people die or those close to the batman are hurt

Do you like chocolate? It's a silly question but I'm difficult with questions.

i've had like 5 butterfingers this week lol

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I noticed that you have an avatar with a character that looks like from those older animes, so may i ask, what of the old animes did you like/love watching back then, if you did.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I noticed that you have an avatar with a character that looks like from those older animes, so may i ask, what of the old animes did you like/love watching back then, if you did.

okay i've only watched like 4 or 5 animes in my life and they're p much all the super popular/famous ones of recent years lol

nge is the oldest one that i've seen p much everything else is from 2007 onward

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    If Joker isn't crazily insane anymore, what's your reaction?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • If you had to choose another villain as your theme, who would it be and why?

Which two of your favourite artists would you wanna see have a collaboration and why?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    If Joker isn't crazily insane anymore, what's your reaction?

as far as i'm concerned leto's joker is already dead to me due to the tattoos

If you had to choose another villain as your theme, who would it be and why?

Which two of your favourite artists would you wanna see have a collaboration and why?

uhhhhhhhh
    let's see
    once i'm bored of kefka's final form i might go with android 18 even tho she's not strictly a villain

Name the best bday present your ever gotten!

omg
    money to go see mariah carey last year
    i had already paid for the tickets myself as my birthday was still some time away but the money was given to me before then as sort of a goodwill thing

Back