• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clessidra enters the battle!

Clessidra

Real but not too much
    Years
    Buongiorno! Or perhaps buonasera, depending on the time you're reading.
    I've been roaming through this forum like a Thundurus for a while, and at last I decided to join.
    I'm that kind of guy who avoids calling himself a "fan" of Pokémon, but whenever a new main series game is released, can't resist buying a copy. LGPE was my first exception because of... reasons :giggle:
    I might make A LOT of JoJo's references, hope you'll forgive me :t133:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity Clessidra! I have friends who don't mention they are Pokemon fans unless you ask them, and are overly excited when a new game is released, and that's ok. Some express their excitement in different ways. Do you happen to have a favorite main series game? Or maybe a favorite Pokemon? There's so much to do around the forums, I'm more than positive you can find something you like. If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Clessidra! Welcome to PC! :)

I totally hear ya about passing on LGPE. I also haven't gotten it because of reasons. But hey, no harm in that! There's plenty of other things to chat about here. Sounds like you might like our Anime & Manga section. :)

Clessidra

Real but not too much
    Years
    Oh, yes, I do have a main series favourite. That'd be White. I love how it tried to do something different from the previous entries instead of just sticking to tradition. For the most part it's just a Pokémon game with an improved storyline and a new way to deal with the graphics, but the Finale is simply phenomenal imo. Just when I thought it would end as I was used to, it violently changed direction to a great, satisfying climax that sent chills down my spine multiple times. I remember that day back in 2011 as if it was yesterday!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet you! Welcome, welcome to PC! I think LGPE was pretty fun to play myself, but I totally understand! But yeah, deep down we're all good fans of pokemon either way! I can't wait for Gen 8. <33 Have a great stay! Hope to see you again~!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Buongiorno! Or perhaps buonasera, depending on the time you're reading.
    I've been roaming through this forum like a Thundurus for a while, and at last I decided to join.
    I'm that kind of guy who avoids calling himself a "fan" of Pokémon, but whenever a new main series game is released, can't resist buying a copy. LGPE was my first exception because of... reasons :giggle:
    I might make A LOT of JoJo's references, hope you'll forgive me :t133:

Welcome to PC, Clessidra! Glad to see you joining at last, and I hope you've been enjoying yourself so far.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Benvenuto! :D

I have to admit, usually I don't reply to welcome threads... but this time I feel obligated to do so (for obvious reasons)!
    Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Back