• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [CLOSED 20/01/2015] Pokemon FireRed Reborn Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    Just an idea, you could include the starters from the other regions and put them in a fitting area in the wild. And include some of your personal favourites. Will Custom Megas be in the hack?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    The maps, in my opinion, are a bit too square, but then again, I'm natural map boii 101
    The thread has a few grammar errors, and I hope they won't appear in the hack (example, "video's" instead of "videos," capitalizing every word in a sentence, and "i" instead of "I," and a few other things..). Also, the cave entrance here looks weird,

[CLOSED 20/01/2015] Pokemon FireRed Reborn Version

it should, in my opinion use another tile on top of the "door."

Now, on to the good things.
    This seems like a very big improvement since Crystal Clear, especially graphically.

Also, it says you need a scripter, this can turn you into one in no time!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=164276

Finally, good luck with this hack!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    The maps, in my opinion, are a bit too square, but then again, I'm natural map boii 101
    The thread has a few grammar errors, and I hope they won't appear in the hack (example, "video's" instead of "videos," capitalizing every word in a sentence, and "i" instead of "I," and a few other things..). Also, the cave entrance here looks weird,

[CLOSED 20/01/2015] Pokemon FireRed Reborn Version

it should, in my opinion use another tile on top of the "door."

Now, on to the good things.
    This seems like a very big improvement since Crystal Clear, especially graphically.

Also, it says you need a scripter, this can turn you into one in no time!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=164276

Finally, good luck with this hack!

I will work on the maps! i'm a little OCD (TheRealOCD is my name) so i like everything to be equal!

I will check all of my big scripts and stuff in Microsoft word! (I'm not perfect!)

I will change most of the tiles!! Most of the route, cave and building tiles will be changed to revamped FR/LG tiles! (If i can find some) I also don't want to change the feel of the Kanto region.

I've already used this guide!!! (I still don't like big complex scripts)

Thanks for all the advice!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    Just an idea, you could include the starters from the other regions and put them in a fitting area in the wild. And include some of your personal favourites. Will Custom Megas be in the hack?

I already Knew i was going to add all the starters!! (Thanks anyways)

I love most of the pokemon from gen 1 - 6!

Some that you'll see for sure:
    - Lapras
    - Ditto
    - Dratini, Dragonair, Drangonite
    (I'll add the rest in the thread later)

I'm not even 100% sure if i can get a regular Mega evolution working! lol

Thanks for all your suggestions!

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
    The OW sprite needs a bit of improvement, and the red outline in th head looks very bad, is better use black outlines in these sprite.

Good luck!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    The OW sprite needs a bit of improvement, and the red outline in th head looks very bad, is better use black outlines in these sprite.

Good luck!

i know, this is only the original red sprite with a different palette! (I have anoyboy working on the sprites right now)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    ¡WOAH! ¡THAT MEGA VENUSAUR LOOKS DEFINITELY AWESOME! O.O ...
    If we getting Red's Son, and we are 20 years after the FR/LG Story.. wouldn't Oak be.. dead? xD
    Anyway, Keep it up! I'll be waiting for the Beta <3

Cya~

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    Hello, a demo version of the game will be avalible on the 1st of january 2015!!!!!!

In the demo you will be able to get a starter and go through route 1, viridian city, route 2 and viridian forest!

-TheRealOCD

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
    I am only replacing the old pokemon. The Rom is only 16 MB.

Are you ready with the sprites?

No dude, you haven't gave me the male sprites, and i have some work on AE, the alpha is out in a few days from now!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    No dude, you haven't gave me the male sprites, and i have some work on AE, the alpha is out in a few days from now!

Oh, ok thats fine! i am going to send you the male one on tuesday and im going to need those three by the 30th of december

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back