• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [CLOSED 20/01/2015] Pokemon FireRed Reborn Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • [CLOSED 20/01/2015] Pokemon FireRed Reborn Version

Pokemon FireRed Reborn​

20/1/2015 - This project is being cancelled at the moment. I might pick it back up later! But, you can check out my new Hack! Pokemon Hybrid Version
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

FAQ:​

Spoiler:

Who I Am:​
    I am TheRealOCD, I've been ROM hacking for about two years now. I've taken many "breaks"
    from ROM hacking because i could never concentrate on the hack.......Until Now!​

Story:
    Pokemon FireRed Reborn Version is a ROM hack that takes place
    after Red becomes the champion and becomes a father. In this Hack,
    you are the child of Red. You go through the Kanto region 20 years
    after your father wins the pokemon league. Your rival is Blue's son,
    his dad wants him to hate you, but e actually looks up to you.
    He will still battle you during the story. There are alot of changes
    to the Kanto region for you to explore.​

The Story In Depth:
    If you do not want to spoil the story of Pokemon FireRed Reborn Don't Click the Spoiler!!

Spoiler:

Lots more to come in this section!!!!​

Features:​

- Pokemon From Gen 1-6
    - Updated Sprites
    - Day/Night System
    - New Moves
    - Mega Evolution - This will be in a later Beta!
    - New Post Game
    - Updated Tiles - In progress!
    - New Story

PokéDex:

Spoiler:

Join The Team:

I need some help making this game! if you want to help pm or vm me!!
    What i need:
    - Tileset Inserter
    - Spriter
    - Graphics Editor
    - Scripter
    - Pokemon Inserter​

Maps:

Spoiler:

Screenshots:​

Spoiler:

Video's:
    Spoiler:

You Can Find That Here!

Team:​
    - TheRealOCD: Mapping, Story, Publishing, Advanced Scripting
    - Anoyboy: Spriter, Tileset inserter, Patching
    - Epicassassin1811: Banners
    - Yet Another Logical Nerd: Banners​

Progress:​
    - Demo: 2%
    - Beta 1.0: 2%​

Demo Version:​

The demo version will include Pallet Town, Route 1 and Viridian City!
    The Demo version's progress will not carry over to the Beta versions. It will be available on the 2nd of February 2015.​

Credits:​

Tiles And Sprites:

Spoiler:

Banners:

Banners Are Made By Epicassassin1811 And Yet Another Logical Nerd

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Beta Information:​
    Beta 1: This beta will include Pallet town, route 1, viridian city, route 2, viridian forest, Pewter city, route 3,
    Mt.moon and route 4! Once you get to the end of route 4, you will be blocked.

Beta 2: Cerulean City

Downloads:​
    - Alpha Version 1.1.0: Here
    - Demo Version: March 15th 2015
    - Beta 1: May 15th 2015​

[CLOSED 20/01/2015] Pokemon FireRed Reborn Version

Last edited:

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • First! I hope this is continued, unlike Crystal Clear. I just noticed one flaw. Red was 10 when he beat the league. This takes place 10 years after Red. Red couldn't have had a child when he was 10.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • First! I hope this is continued, unlike Crystal Clear. I just noticed one flaw. Red was 10 when he beat the league. This takes place 10 years after Red. Red couldn't have had a child when he was 10.

ahh crap! ill change that!! thanks so much!

this hack will continue! its a little simpler than crystal clear!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I like it will u be adding any custom sprites and maybe change the look of the protagonist since its kinda weird if hes his son wearing the same clothes and looking the same haha. And i assume since u have Megas u will have venusaur, blastoise, and charizards?

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I like it will u be adding any custom sprites and maybe change the look of the protagonist since its kinda weird if hes his son wearing the same clothes and looking the same haha. And i assume since u have Megas u will have venusaur, blastoise, and charizards?

1. Thanks
    2. I will add custom sprites for the parents, grandparents and the kids! (im just testing stuff out)
    3. yes, the starters are the same as FR and LF!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • 1. Thanks
    2. I will add custom sprites for the parents, grandparents and the kids! (im just testing stuff out)
    3. yes, the starters are the same as FR and LF!

That's great custom sprites always make them look good and i understand your still starting this haha thats why i asked generally someone starts a hack gets significant amount done then changes sprites to make is look more official and i plan on watching this to see how it goes GL with this and i hope to see more! :)

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Good luck with the game bro!!! If you need help with making a regional dex, here's how i did it:
    1. Any evolutions for exsisting pokemon
    2. Go to bulbapedia's national dex listing and choose pokemon that fit in Kanto's terrain.
    3. Set a limit of pokemon, let's say 260 for Kanto since it's a kinda small region, i've set 300 for Hoenn.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • That's great custom sprites always make them look good and i understand your still starting this haha thats why i asked generally someone starts a hack gets significant amount done then changes sprites to make is look more official and i plan on watching this to see how it goes GL with this and i hope to see more! :)

ok, thanks sooo much!

Good luck with the game bro!!! If you need help with making a regional dex, here's how i did it:
    1. Any evolutions for exsisting pokemon
    2. Go to bulbapedia's national dex listing and choose pokemon that fit in Kanto's terrain.
    3. Set a limit of pokemon, let's say 260 for Kanto since it's a kinda small region, i've set 300 for Hoenn.

ok, ill need ur help a few other things too!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Hi Guys, there has been a huge update to the thread!

- Join the team section
    - New video's
    - New Map Shots and screenshots!

Check Them Out!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • good luck i hope tiles will be changed if its for the better

the pallette town house tiles and many others will not be changed, but the gyms, the poke center, the poke marts and some of the grass and other route tiles will be changed! i am also adding some!

thanks!!! Hope that you play it when it comes out!!!!

mega evolutions?? yeah i like it

I hope to have the kanto starters in the 4th or even 5th beta! i cant put in the 1st or 2nd becuase you wont be able to use it! (beta 1: 1st gym and beta 2: 2nd gym Beta 3: 3rd gym) your pokemon wont be evolved as this point in the game!!

Thanks for all the support!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back