• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: [CLOSED] Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Giveaway

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Unless the final evo makes me hate it, chances are my pick will be Sprigatito.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2022
    I am interested in entering the giveaway I still don't know which starter I am choosing but this might be my first owned game but
    I wish good luck to everyone

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm thinking these will be the first games I play around the time of release since Black!

Starter-wise, Fuecoco. Fire-types are usually pretty hard to find and its actually my 2nd favourite of the starters aesthetically, which means its possible I won't be disappointed by its evos!

Rezeed

A Die-Hard Trainer/Fan
    Years
  • Not really long all things considered. I tend to poke my head in every now and then to look at any hacks that interest, but prior to the giveaway, it's been YEARS since I last spoke.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I'm interested. I like Fuecoco and Sprigatito, and generally don't make a decision until I have seen the final evolutions, but thus far I feel a lean towards the former.

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    I'm new and on my way to the 50 posts by the deadline! Starting with...this post! 😅
    Always enjoy a good contest, fingers crossed and good luck everyone!!
    🤞
    I'm going to try the grass starter, though I don't know its name off-hand - because I'm avoiding spoilers 😁

It helps that I'm terrible with social media, I feel badly for people who wish to avoid but are very socially connected 🙃

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    Reaaaaaally interested and i'll pick that chad Duckling Quaxly 100%, nicknaming it Chadmiral

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    Definitely interested pretty awesome to do that I'll go with fwecoco I have a feeling it'll have the coolest 3rd form

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I am very interested. Sprigatito is love, Sprigatito is life

Back