• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Lowkey did the Time Ravine asspull just get eaten by the Acno asspull?

Lmao I guess so...

My friend today who is just starting to watch the anime was like wow Makarov and Mystogan are so powerful I'm like HAHAHAHA YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, BUDDY!!

Years
aside from the inevitable defeat via friendship power, I'm excited to see how things will conclude and what relationships will form. The battles are really predictable so that's my biggest interest at this point... ha =(

also lol I keep forgetting Mest exists???????

DarkestMidnight

Years
Spoiler:

Years
aside from the inevitable defeat via friendship power, I'm excited to see how things will conclude and what relationships will form. The battles are really predictable so that's my biggest interest at this point... ha =(

also lol I keep forgetting Mest exists???????

Because we'd all rather he didn't exist, lol

Years
I wonder. If Fairy Tail hadn't gotten so shounen-ized, with all the power of friendship and fan service-y shit, would it have a much bigger fanbase and better reception today?

DarkestMidnight

Years
New chapter is interesting!

Spoiler:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Spoiler:

Years
You know what I just realized? Waaaay back when during Fantasia, Natsu and Gajeel were kept within Freed's runic barrier because they were four hundred years old, but...so's Erza, and she was able to pass through?

Years
Technically she was conceived at that time. I mean, the Dragon Slayers aren't exactly four hundred either, but the spell could somehow pin them as such.

DarkestMidnight

Years
My gripe is the fact that the Dragon Slayers couldn't even use Friendship to get up one last time.

Lol friendship is OP confirmed in Fairy Tail. Just because people believe in Natsu he goes from being nothing against Acno to a god.

Back