• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I finally got around getting YGOPro. Is the tournament still open for sign-ups?

Edit: seems like it is; mind if I join?

Also, I tried out the Burning Abyss deck and the Special Summon/Rank 3 spam is real. I still can't figure out how Qliphorts work.

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah definitely, accepting sign-ups until this Friday.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    USA or Europe, I've used both so they should work fine, even though I'm not in Europe.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I'm so ready, been testing my infernity sand I think I'm ready. I can't seem to get Air Force, but it's not quite released is it yet? OCG cards are allowd as well right?? I'm heavily reliant on Infernity Bishop, a OGC beast. It changed infernities completely, I try to get the exact effect and show the club

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah you can definitely use OCG cards, some stuff like Air Force that haven't been coded in obviously can't be used yet though, unless they update ygopro in the next week.

Anime cards are not allowed though.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    That Emblem looks fine, but I guess I'll try something. I'm probably am, not happy with my decks but they should work with a little tweaking I guess.

Also new Avatar and Sig. ;)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Oh man, I'm really having trouble deciding which deck I wanna use. A part of me wants to represent my favorite rogue deck, but I also feel the pressure to use a deck that can hold its own against the meta. =/

@countryemo Ah, I see you've got a Yuya theme going on there!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Well we know Zehn's playing Infernities, so plan accordingly haha.

Years
    I'm still stuck between 2 decks because i can't decide which i want to use :/ . They both work very well and are really strong, while a dead hand can screw up both. Hmmm...

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I can't choose a deck and made ready for the tourney yet :c

Zehn

Years
    Well we know Zehn's playing Infernities, so plan accordingly haha.

Shush ;)

Seriously though, just pick a deck that is fun and you enjoy to use. You don't have to play a broken deck just something that can hold its own

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    YGOpro hasn't been updated with the rest of the CORE stuff, so looks like we can't use it. ;(

Guess we'll see if the OCG actually play this card though.

Zehn

Years
    I defiantly will, it kills battle boxing lead yoke, kinda kills infernity unless I have a phantom hack probably going to do 2 mirror 2 air from now on

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Anyways, tomorrow's the last day to signup, so if I could get confirmation from Quilva, Yeyinde, and Honest, that'd be great! Any other stragglers feel free to join as well!

Back