• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    That last effect is kinda random lol, not many cards protect from battle destruction

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Think I'm rather at home here. Everyone looking forward to Dragons of Legend 2 and Dark Illusions?​

Wow haven't seen you on PC in a while, just everywhere else. xD

Yeah totally! DM was my deck when I was younger and have been messing around with the new support since it was announced. Whether or not I actually build it is another question. Then of-course my Dinomist and Lunalights get new cards. Also Cosmic Cyclone and Endless Trap Hole look like sweet cards.

I might to Abyss Actors, still in the back of my mind though.

Years
  • Wow haven't seen you on PC in a while, just everywhere else. xD

Yeah totally! DM was my deck when I was younger and have been messing around with the new support since it was announced. Whether or not I actually build it is another question. Then of-course my Dinomist and Lunalights get new cards. Also Cosmic Cyclone and Endless Trap Hole look like sweet cards.

I might to Abyss Actors, still in the back of my mind though.

Oh yeah? Where else have you seen me? YouTube? Haha.

Yeah, there are lots of useful cards coming out soon, so I'm looking forward to that. I can't wait for the Cyber Angels! :DD​

countryemo

Years
  • Oh yeah? Where else have you seen me? YouTube? Haha.

Yeah, there are lots of useful cards coming out soon, so I'm looking forward to that. I can't wait for the Cyber Angels! :DD​

Youtube, Pojo, Reddit. Pretty sure I messaged you on Reddit before.

Cyber Angels seem interesting, but I've been 'looking into' Prediction Princesses since release, never been a fan of rituals.

-Starts kicking the wall- So the 'Magical' TDIL Promo is actually..
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Yeah, the effect is pretty decent.

I'm currently in a lul with Yu-Gi-Oh! After them hitting DevPro, it just didn't sit right with me. I'm working on my Pokemon channel currently, but can't wait for the new sets to come out, so I'm sure that'll breath in some life.​

Spoiler:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Well, Revise has just put up the tournament for the GT. You know what that means! You are all my enemies that I must crush.
    Whenn iiss the tourneyy you lazy Revise. :P

Eheheh, I've got something to ask you guys (and anyone else who may be interested)! You see, I was initially planning to have a free-dueling event for the Get-Together, and a more "official" swiss-style tourney in the Tabletop Gaming section before it presumably closes. However, the free-dueling event wasn't approved, so it seems like we can't have both tournaments. And that leads me to this question: if you had to pick between a free-dueling event like this one or a more traditional tournament, which one would you guys prefer?

I guess it all comes down to whether you just want to duel to your heart's content, or if you'd like a more "legit" tourney feeling, haha.

Wait... whoa, whoa, whoa! I just found out that YGOPRO and DN just got taken down! Like, what?! I guess that might have been the reason the event wasn't approved... Any thoughts on what we should do? Heck, do you think a tourney is even possible by this point? :O

Spoiler:

aaaaaaa omg! Aren't you AlintheaYoh? Holy smokes! A lot of your YGO videos have been very helpful to me in the past, so thanks a ton for making them! :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wait... whoa, whoa, whoa! I just found out that YGOPRO and DN just got taken down! Like, what?! I guess that might have been the reason the event wasn't approved... Any thoughts on what we should do? Heck, do you think a tourney is even possible by this point? :O
    Been struggling with this myself too but it's not as bad as it looks - yet, at least. YGOPRO is still live and the servers are still up for the foreseeable future with updates still happening, but the download links and general website info is having to be removed. It's unclear right now for how long the servers will stay live, but for now at least they're still usable as long as everyone taking part already had PRO installed before it was removed. There are also a couple of other programs not targeted by this ban yet (eg devpro) but it's hard to see a future without these being hit next. Can anyone say RIP YGO? :(

Meadow

Years
  • Been struggling with this myself too but it's not as bad as it looks - yet, at least. YGOPRO is still live and the servers are still up for the foreseeable future with updates still happening, but the download links and general website info is having to be removed. It's unclear right now for how long the servers will stay live, but for now at least they're still usable as long as everyone taking part already had PRO installed before it was removed. There are also a couple of other programs not targeted by this ban yet (eg devpro) but it's hard to see a future without these being hit next. Can anyone say RIP YGO? :(

Ah man, I see! In that case, I'd better update it while I still can! :O

It's awesome (albeit surprising) to hear that you still duel, though! Maybe I'll be able to crush your Batterymen someday with my new (well, old now haha) decks! >:D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It's awesome (albeit surprising) to hear that you still duel, though! Maybe I'll be able to crush your Batterymen someday with my new (well, old now haha) decks! >:D
    Let's be honest there's like a 50% chance I'll OTKO on turn 3 or otherwise I've basically lost the duel - but I'll still take you on regardless ;) I have some more interesting decks now if you're up for testing them! Particularly liking Burgesstoma right now and gone for a bit of nostalgia with revamping my GladBeasts recently. Also Aromages but they feel a tad poopy to play. I still don't use many of the meta staples though because I find them kind of boring so go a little easy on me!

Meadow

Years
  • Let's be honest there's like a 50% chance I'll OTKO on turn 3 or otherwise I've basically lost the duel - but I'll still take you on regardless ;) I have some more interesting decks now if you're up for testing them! Particularly liking Burgesstoma right now and gone for a bit of nostalgia with revamping my GladBeasts recently. Also Aromages but they feel a tad poopy to play. I still don't use many of the meta staples though because I find them kind of boring so go a little easy on me!

Oh, nice! Are you up for it right now? If so, I'll host it on the EU server right away! The pass will be PC as always :D

Meadow

Years
  • I'll be right on :D Name will be "SharkSucks" hehehehe.

...HEY!

Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

(Can't believe you were serious about that, haha.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    That was a lot of fun, your cards were super pretty! Still bitter about the name change though - who thought 'Yang Zing' was a catchy name? How'd you like the Burgesstoma deck out of interest? They're my favourite right now, their play style is really fun/unique and their art is just wonderful.

Meadow

Years
  • That was a lot of fun, your cards were super pretty! Still bitter about the name change though - who thought 'Yang Zing' was a catchy name? How'd you like the Burgesstoma deck out of interest? They're my favourite right now, their play style is really fun/unique and their art is just wonderful.

Yup, it really was fun! You did a good job with your new deck, as well as screwing me over when I least expected it. xD I actually like that new archetype, though! It doesn't seem too overwhelmingly powerful, but it was certainly a nice challenge to play against! :D

Still bitter about the name change though - who thought 'Yang Zing' was a catchy name?

That's typical Konami, haha. As much as I wish Yang Zings had a different localized name, I've heard plenty of cringier name changes in the TCG. xP

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Yup, it really was fun! You did a good job with your new deck, as well as screwing me over when I least expected it. xD I actually like that new archetype, though! It doesn't seem too overwhelmingly powerful, but it was certainly a nice challenge to play against! :D
    I just wish you'd had a taste of their hand trap power - the last XYZ I summoned was going to make them so much cooler </3 Hopefully tomorrow we can try him out :D

That's typical Konami, haha. As much as I wish Yang Zings had a different localized name, I've heard plenty of cringier name changes in the TCG. xP
    SO CUTE BOSS, because 'Succubus' obviously needed censoring...

countryemo

Years
  • Ooh what's your batterymen list? Not often you see someone even mention it.

What was Yang Zings original name? I dont mind the name though I'm not sure it it fits the deck at all as I'm not familiar.

I don't think Succubus for censored, just that they wanted to make a pun.

Back