• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Mostly because casual decks are waayyy cheaper in singles, haha. (Well, I technically buy them in triples, but I call them singles because they don't come with the rest of the set. xD)

Also, since message notifications are broken right now, just quote me in this thread whenever you want to duel! :D

EDIT:

LMAO that's literally my favorite nickname for Konami. xD
    yeah I know, I buy singles too. The Mega-tins are good value-wise though, you just might not get what you want, obviously since there's almost 300 cards in the set.

And I should around for a majority of the night whenever you want to duel. That goes for everyone else too! I know we haven't done much dueling in the club.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • And I should around for a majority of the night whenever you want to duel. That goes for everyone else too! I know we haven't done much dueling in the club.

Darn, it looks like I wasn't able to make it tonight. I'm really sorry about that! But I definitely think I'll have time to duel starting tomorrow, assuming I get home in one piece. xD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Darn, it looks like I wasn't able to make it tonight. I'm really sorry about that! But I definitely think I'll have time to duel starting tomorrow, assuming I get home in one piece. xD

Yeah don't worry about it, that last part sort of worries me a little, so just know yugi definitely doesn't take precedence or irl stuff lol

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Don't shoot me but I prefer the pre-5Ds rules and meta. I've just been playing the pre-2009 games and having a blast with them.

I'm trying to get up to speed with the new rules but it's not working out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Don't shoot me but I prefer the pre-5Ds rules and meta. I've just been playing the pre-2009 games and having a blast with them.

I'm trying to get up to speed with the new rules but it's not working out.

I'm fine with the pre-5DS rules and hell I would play with them if I didn't use Blackwings.

Meadow

Years
  • Did the 5D's era change any rules? The first-turn-no-draw rule and the double Field Spell rule were both implemented only a year ago, but I can't seem to recall any other rule changes besides the change to priority (which happened during the Zexal era).

Yeah don't worry about it, that last part sort of worries me a little, so just know yugi definitely doesn't take precedence or irl stuff lol

Well I made it back safely haha, so feel free to let me know when we're both online at the same time!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The thing about pre-5D's was, you barely touched the Extra Deck, unless you were playing Heroes or Cyber(darks). And I'm pretty sure I read there was no ED limit of 15? I just can't imagine that tbh.

Well I made it back safely haha, so feel free to let me know when we're both online at the same time!
    Good to hear! I have to eat by eight, or else the dining hall closes (which is sooo early for me, but whatev), duel in like 45 min?

Meadow

Years
  • The thing about pre-5D's was, you barely touched the Extra Deck, unless you were playing Heroes or Cyber(darks). And I'm pretty sure I read there was no ED limit of 15? I just can't imagine that tbh.

Wow, just imagine if Noden existed back then, but instead used two Fusion monsters as the material. xD

Good to hear! I have to eat by eight, or else the dining hall closes (which is sooo early for me, but whatev), duel in like 45 min?

Alright, I should be around by then! :D

Meadow

Years
  • more like an hour haha, but I'm ready when you are

Gotcha, I'll host it on the USA server right away! The password should be the usual one. ;)

Also, it would be helpful if you let me know before each match if you plan on using a competitive, semi-competitive, or casual deck. xD

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I don't mind dueling anyone either, actually it would be great because I'm slowly drifting from the game but don't want to

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Dragon Ravine limited lifted a little, I'm surprised after being banned and now semi and I'm sure giving Dark Hole from 1 to 2 doesn't seems to hurt one bit and people would nuke it all.

and I guess Dark Strike Fighter become a threat since banning was removed.

Meadow

Years
  • Speaking of YGOPro, they finally brought back 3-Player mode, in the form of 2 vs 1!

If anyone ever wants to experiment with a 3-player duel or a 4-player tag duel, I'm up for trying it. :D

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I deleted my YGOPRO by accident and I lost all old cards.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I try to re-download them, but the old cards I got it when I first download it. It might be gone.

Back