• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Code Geass: Black Uprising

The Game Begins!​

The Game has Started!

I had wanted to creep into the Shinjiku Ghetto quietly, stealthily, but by orders we had to drag these warriors along with us, so we had become much too large a force to be stealthy. So instead we were marching full force, making a big display of ourselves. I hoped it would instil some amount of fear into the Knights of Round, but the chances are they were laughing at us from their hideaway. By the time we had found the underground ruins it was getting dark. I ordered my men to set up camp, but something seemed off. There seemed to be too many of us. I knew the ruins were a dangerous choice of battlefield, but it didn't take me long to guess our ranks had already been infiltrated.

This was to be our battle, then. Instead of stealthy assassinations or full-force combat. It would be a game of tactics. The one I could trust, Reggie, I left in command. I needed to scout the area, and I was best off alone.

Rules

• The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    • One final vote per day phase
    • Please use [KILL] name and bold it to confirm your vote
    • Missing two lynches will kill you
    • No PM Sharing
    • All PMs should be directed to the GM
    • All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    • For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • Abstaining is not allowed
    For any questions hit me up via PM!

Players

1. Charlie Brown as ???
    2. Nagi as ???
    3. Desinshon as ???
    4. Twiggy as ???
    5. Yukari as ???
    6. Bardothren as ???
    7. Nimsy as ???
    8. Nakuzami as ???
    9. Collector Elwood as ???
    10. Sword Master as ???
    11. Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    12. JohnnyMustang as ???
    13. Golgari as ???
    14. jdthebud as ???
    15. KetsuekiR as ???
    16. Omicron as ???
    17. gimmepie as ???
    18. Wicked3DS as ???
    19. acatfrommars as ???
    20. Klippy as ???
    21. Merlin as ???
    22. Superjolt as ???
    23. Eros as ???
    24. Kaneki!!! as ???
    25. coolcatkim22 as ???
    26. faer as ???
    27. Vincent as ???
    28. Foxrally as ???
    29. Myriad as ???
    30. Estrello as ???
    31. GreyBidoof as ???
    32. TheCapsFan as ???
    33. aeturnum as ???

~~ | ~~

Circuit

Years
  • Still waiting for some NAs. I know this is a little over 24 hours but tbh I need to wait a few more hours otherwise I wont be able to change phases when I'm at work. So y'all have around 3 hours left!

Circuit

Years
  • Code Geass: Black Uprising

Night Zero​

I can't leave you for five minutes...

The Immortal errected their tent quite easily, and slipped inside for some peace and quiet. They opened their eyes, and the pair of voices in their head came as one, searching for a target. They found one quickly, letting their mind gleam the truth behind the target...

Elsewhere, someone had disappeared.

A group gathered together. They chatted for a while about some trivia. They whipped out a cracking game of Cards Against Humanity, before one snuck off, dragging a second person back with them to join in the fun. No one noticed as another was dragged from the group against his will. The group finally decided they needed to move and snuck off very quietly to find a small, unsuspecting individual chilling in his tent listening to some rad beats. The team looked to murder this poor fellow, but with a glinting eye, he disappeared before them.

Twiggy suddenly felt restrained, as if they couldn't move. They tried to call for help, but no sound was forthcoming. As the Night began to fade however, they suddenly felt free once again, able to talk and move like normal. On the other side of the camp, Foxrally was recovering after being hit around the head with a frying pan.

I returned from my journey to find everyone emerging from their tents, all well minus a few bumps and bruises, and mental scarring. It seemed to have been a truly bizarre Night.

No one died!

Rules

• The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    • One final vote per day phase
    • Please use [KILL] name and bold it to confirm your vote
    • Missing two lynches will kill you
    • No PM Sharing
    • All PMs should be directed to the GM
    • All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    • For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • Abstaining is not allowed
    For any questions hit me up via PM!

Players

1. Charlie Brown as ???
    2. Nagi as ???
    3. Desinshon as ???
    4. Twiggy as ???
    5. Yukari as ???
    6. Bardothren as ???
    7. Nimsy as ???
    8. Nakuzami as ???
    9. Collector Elwood as ???
    10. Sword Master as ???
    11. Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    12. JohnnyMustang as ???
    13. Golgari as ???
    14. jdthebud as ???
    15. KetsuekiR as ???
    16. Omicron as ???
    17. gimmepie as ???
    18. Wicked3DS as ???
    19. acatfrommars as ???
    20. Klippy as ???
    21. Merlin as ???
    22. Superjolt as ???
    23. Eros as ???
    24. Kaneki!!! as ???
    25. coolcatkim22 as ???
    26. faer as ???
    27. Vincent as ???
    28. Foxrally as ???
    29. Myriad as ???
    30. Estrello as ???
    31. GreyBidoof as ???
    32. TheCapsFan as ???
    33. aeturnum as ???

~~ | ~~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey there! :P

Well, I guess something DID happen to me, but I was unaware of any notification. Odd.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • ow

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well, I guess something DID happen to me, but I was unaware of any notification. Odd.

Roleblocked.

And there's a far greater chance of having found a Knight of the Round rather than a miller at this stage, so I'm betting on the former.

Kill Wicked3DS

Years
  • Bizarre is probably the best suited word for this night.

It might just be me, but I'm most worried about the "turn" geass, that was successfull this night
    dragging a second person back with them to join in the fun

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
  • So if I understand correctly Nakuzami has revealed that she has substantial evidence that Wickes3ds is mafia (or maybe a miller).
    Kill: Wicked3DS
    If wicked3ds is anything other than a Miller or mafia, a certain someone has some explaining to do.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • The phase post makes it seem like a mafia was foubd, so I think I'll trust Naku on this one.

[Kill] Wicked3DS

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Wait a second. Surely a Geass doesn't necessarily mean they are part of the Knights of the Round? e.g. "Invisibility"
    While the probability of this is small, Wicked himself doesn't seem to be disputing the claim...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yes, Lawli, the Invisibility Geass is the miller that Nimsy was referring to, but it's highly unlikely to be the Geass I found. The chances of finding one role over 7+ others are not high.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I unfortunately don't see how Naku could be faking a reveal like that, unless he's got some fool-like role that we'll lynch tomorrow (I don't recall all of the roles right now and I'm not making a definitive statement here), but it's also ballsy to reveal Day One and not expect some backlash immediately.

I'll hold off voting yet until others have had time to counterclaim or give more concrete evidence.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Yes, Lawli, the Invisibility Geass is the miller that Nimsy was referring to, but it's highly unlikely to be the Geass I found. The chances of finding one role over 7+ others are not high.

Oh, I agree. I was just saying that having a Geass doesn't always mean someone's mafia, but I guess that was already said, my bad.

Back