• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coffee and tea for me

Ayselipera

Depending on which you like better how do you drink it? Do you use sugar, milk, cream, honey, etc? If you like both you can state how for each.

Do you prefer your coffee or tea iced or hot?

Are there any certain stores you go to for it or are there any certain brands you buy?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    I am totally addicted to coffee. I need coffee in the morning. I drink an entire pot every morning. I only like my coffee hot. In my opinion, iced coffee is an oxymoron, because coffee is, by my definition, a hot beverage. I drink my coffee with cream and sugar. If I do not have my coffee, I feel groggy all day and am very irritable. Seriously, if I haven't had my coffee, I feel sorry for anybody who pisses me off.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I actually hate both, but I have to work with both. I dread when people order coffee at the restaurant I work at, cause I'm afraid I'll serve it wrong or screw up when I bring it to their table. XD Tea is better, but I'm always afraid I'll go to get the tea and not remember if they wanted sweet or unsweet. And then I'm afraid I'll refill the wrong one. This is supposed to be about me, not customers, lol.

Miyako

Rolling~♥~Bubbles
    Years
    I love both tea and coffee!

With tea I like it sweet, and I don't mind if it is iced or hot. My favorite brand of tea is AriZona green tea, I always buy a big jug when I'm at the store. I absolutely love tea houses too. As for coffee, I like it cold more then hot, and I especially love mochas.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I drink both a lot and it's hard to decide, but I think I drink tea more often so I'd have to say tea.

Coffee always has to be black, I hate milk and sugar in it. Unless I'm getting a Costa or something because they know how to do a REAL COFFEE. Don't have a particular favourite brand, but I haven't looked into as much as I have with tea.

For tea, I usually have green or rooibos tea leaves so that doesn't take milk or sugar anyway. Silver Tips is the best I've found.

Both have to be hot.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I don't drink either, but I have tried both and preferred coffee - but only when it has milk and so much sugar that it barely tastes like coffee.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    COFFEE IS THE GREATEST DRINK IN THE UNIVERSE

I can't stand any form of tea, the taste just doesn't agree with my tastebuds. But my tastebuds are always willing to accept the full flavor of a nice hot coffee, with a little milk in it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like coffee better than tea. I like it iced and with whipped cream and chocolate sauce (referring to the mocha frappe from Starbuck's).

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    I like both coffee and tea, hot. I'm not particularly bothered about the brand, but I do like to try different types of coffee and I'm starting to prefer cappucino to the regular stuff. For both I have to have a little bit of milk and about 3 sugars. Too much milk seems to make it weaker and too cold to drink. I like a lot of sugar just because I like sweet things really.

I've never tried iced tea/coffee though and I'd quite like to.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Which do you prefer coffee or tea?

Coffee.

Depending on which you like better how do you drink it? Do you use sugar, milk, cream, honey, etc? If you like both you can state how for each.

Extra sugar and cream.

Hot altho I've been having iced for a while now...

Are there any certain stores you go to for it or are there any certain brands you buy?

Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Coffee.

Some milk and cream, please.

Iced coffee.

Starbucks.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    Coffee

I usually get fancy lattes, or frappucinos with all kinds of cream and sugar...so, yeah.

Depends on the weather.

I'm addicted to anything Starbucks.

Cilan.

Mew~
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Well, I'll usually go and have a coffee when I go into starbucks, but I do enjoy a cuppa whenever I wake up. So tea for me.

Uh- milk, two sugars.

Hot.

I go into starbucks every once in while, but that's only for some coffee or hot chocolate. I usually have tetley for tea.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I do like both, but I prefer tea most of the time to coffee.

It depends on the flavor of what i'm drinking. If it's just regular black coffee, I like to add some kind of french vanilla/hazelnut/caramel creamer with lots of suagr. As for tea, I add soymilk to chai tea + honey and sugar. For other flavors of tea I stick to just sugar or honey.

Hot for both. Iced can be good, but it's cold here a lot :P

I don't really know which brands I get, I just grab some in the store. I do have a few starbucks/jamba juice/tea shops I go to as well.

Years
    Coffee tastes like dirt. Tea is a proper drink.

I'll usually drink it without anything, although certain types I'll add something. Milk tea, of course, needs milk, though I usually go with soy milk. Honey is nice sometimes especially if I have a sore throat. Matcha is something I like to have with these little sugar stars called konpeito.

Coffee and tea for me

I'll put one in my mouth before taking a sip. Tasty~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Tea because Coffee is nasty

Depending on which you like better how do you drink it?
    I usually drink tea without any sugar in it

Do you use sugar, milk, cream, honey, etc?
    I don't mind it but I prefer it raw

I like my favorite Tea which Lavendar Tea cold, but every other tea I drink must be Hot

I usually buy Yogi Tea because it is so good

:t354:TG

Espinight

That Dutch Guy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Coffee, 'cause it's the black gold. I don't mind drinking tea, but coffee gets the win.

I like my coffee black and my tea with a little sugar in it.

Preferably hot. When I feel like it, I drink ice coffee as well.

I don't have a favorite brand of coffee or shop, can't really taste the difference.

Back