• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collecting things

Years
    What kind of things do you collect? I collect a lot of things myself, and that includes:

- CDs and DVDs
    - Manga
    - Video games
    - Merchandise (plushies, figurines, keychains, etc.)

Years
    • Seen today
    It's not an intended collection, but if I purchase a physical video game I never sell them. Never can be too sure when I might get the urge to replay and regret will set in when I no longer have my copy.

Years
    I practice minimalism with physical items now, but back then I used to love collecting magazines. There was a local one called K-Zone that I just loved grabbing a copy of every month. That and Reader's Digest that my mom constantly bought for herself. I take it from her when she's finished and add it to my collection underneath our TV~

Years
    Lego, nanoblock, ministeck
    Pokemon plushes and figures and various other Pokemon related stuff.
    Vault boy bobble-heads....got a complete collection =3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    There are so many things I would love to collect but have no room or money for! Merchandise, plushies, animal figures, interesting planters, snow globes, game covers, paintings, little curios (especially marine life), books... I'm a sentimental hoarder!

The closest I have to collections are video games, Barbie dolls, Lego and Playmobile from childhood (they're all in storage), but these are shared between siblings. I do however have quite a lot of books at hand! Can never have too many of those!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I collect pizza tables, and plushies. Also Childe/Tartaglia merch. Been collecting pizza tables for well over a decade, tbh. Same with plushies.

pkmin3033

I *suppose* I collect video games, in the sense that I keep buying the bloody things and don't play them.

I've always wanted to collect Pokemon cards but that isn't really going to be a possibility unless I win the Euromillions or something, haha.

I only have one thing I've been dedicated to collecting and it's merchandise of a character called Riko from Love Live. I've spent probably at least $1-2k USD on merchandise (and keep in mind a lot of it is stuff worth like, $10-20 per, meaning I've got bunches of them). Still super sad I had to leave my giant Christmas Riko neso plush behind when I moved country and definitely plan to pick her back up once we settle down in a more permanent place!!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    octopus things!
    SAME omg. Just went to the Camden NJ Aquarium a few weeks ago and got to see the incredible Giant Pacific Octopus they have!! In all my years of visiting I don't think I've ever gotten a decent picture of that precious creature but I SWEAR by this point he knows me. I've got so many octopus plushes and shirts and figures and scientific books and magnets and bookmarks and coffee mugs and posters and… just everything I can possibly get my hands on!

Besides that though, I also collect Pokémon cards, ALL Sylveon merch, fossils/minerals/rocks, Rathian merch, Clayton Crain comics, horror movies, rainbow paraphernalia, and yo-yos! There's probably more that I'm just not thinking of atm, but I'll edit if I remember. Idk I just get really, really obsessed.

Back