• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Haha, this is an amazing list, I love the fact you have different reasons for each! And have to admit that I've also had a softspot for Lucario for a while, it seriously looks the part, and like you said, can definitely hold it's own in game!

Have you played with Mega Metagross much? I've never had one, but he was always a welcomed part of the team on my gen 3 games! I think I would probably say he's the one I'm most looking forward to using :)

I used it once in competitive...didn't do so hot XD

Similar to Lapras, I always say I'll use that line but never do. Just one of those things. I'm hoping to begin using M-Houndoom and M-Abomasnow more. I think they have great potential plus they're Pokemon I really want to use. Which means I'll never get around to actually doing that

Plus, look at how adorable Houndoom is!

Spoiler:

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    I used it once in competitive...didn't do so hot XD

Similar to Lapras, I always say I'll use that line but never do. Just one of those things. I'm hoping to begin using M-Houndoom and M-Abomasnow more. I think they have great potential plus they're Pokemon I really want to use. Which means I'll never get around to actually doing that

Plus, look at how adorable Houndoom is!

Spoiler:
    So cute! you should definitely get round to it! are you running a competetive team at the moment? (I haven't built one since Gen 3) what are you using? and what's the general plan? :)

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    So cute! you should definitely get round to it! are you running a competetive team at the moment? (I haven't built one since Gen 3) what are you using? and what's the general plan? :)

Yeah I play some competitive on Showdown. I use Froslass, M-Aero, Umbreon, Darmanitan, Serperior, Drifblim

Not gonna tell you my strategy though, gotta keep some things a mystery ;)

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Yeah I play some competitive on Showdown. I use Froslass, M-Aero, Umbreon, Darmanitan, Serperior, Drifblim

Not gonna tell you my strategy though, gotta keep some things a mystery ;)

Too right! you never know, I could be scouting to get an edge over the competition ;) I kid I kid. That team sounds like a tonne of fun! Good luck in any matches you have coming up :)

99arceushacker

The Zekrom Lover and Magikarp Hater
    Years
    Hi guys call me Zekrom cause I like him
    And I'm very new to ROM hacking so I won't
    Be hurt if u cal mi newb

My favorite type is Dragon so I would
    Capture a bagon

Anyone who has a bagon on their name
    Will be captured by a magikarp

Guys I don't know what happened but nothing
    happened when I mixed cold water with cold
    Water!

Can anyone explain why magikarp is very weak?
    (I know that this is not related to my first question)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Hello!! I just joined here a few minutes ago... by the way my username is my real nickname... my favorite type is fire
    and my favorite pokemon is chimchar.
    .well I am a filipino so nice to meet all of you.

Hello my favorite type is fighting and my favorites are chimchar and torchic... I am a filipino so nice to meet all of you.

Originally posted by 99arceushacker

Guys I don't know what happened but nothinghappened when I mixed cold water with coldWater!Can anyone explain why magikarp is very weak?(I know that this is not related to my first question)

----------------------------------------------------------
    Because it is the opposite of worth raising because the red and gold color of magicarp means money... then it cost 500 but actually it is not usefull only an anoying fish that splash.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Hey, People!!!

I feel so much excited about this.Mmmm.. Feel the breeze. Well I love steel type so I'll go for Aron.

Hi guys. Kinda nervous being here. Well just a newbie. Who loves steel types here?

Hi who are Filipinos here? Also, newbie ROM hackers like me?

Hello!! I just joined here a few minutes ago... by the way my username is my real nickname... my favorite type is fire

Hey Filipino also nice meeting you!!! Newbie also. Yeah future hacker hopefully.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone!

My favorite type is flying, and my partner will be Starly
    Hi RedHead! Starly is really cute! Any reason you prefer it over its evolutions?

Hi RedHead! Welcome aboard. Starly is a great flying Pokemon, nice to see something outside of Pidgey's line getting attention.
    Yeah, I guess the Pidgey line is the most popular still, isn't it? Maybe rivaled by Fletchling's (:

Hi guys call me Zekrom cause I like him
    And I'm very new to ROM hacking so I won't
    Be hurt if u cal mi newb

My favorite type is Dragon so I would
    Capture a bagon

Anyone who has a bagon on their name
    Will be captured by a magikarp

Guys I don't know what happened but nothing
    happened when I mixed cold water with cold
    Water!

Can anyone explain why magikarp is very weak?
    (I know that this is not related to my first question)
    hi there! Didn't you say Fire was your favorite type in another thread? Maybe you love both dragon and fire types equally? (:

Hello my favorite type is fighting and my favorites are chimchar and torchic... I am a filipino so nice to meet all of you.

Originally posted by 99arceushacker

Guys I don't know what happened but nothinghappened when I mixed cold water with coldWater!Can anyone explain why magikarp is very weak?(I know that this is not related to my first question)

----------------------------------------------------------
    Because it is the opposite of worth raising because the red and gold color of magicarp means money... then it cost 500 but actually it is not usefull only an anoying fish that splash.
    Magikarp is weak because it's eventually evolving into the super strong Gyarados! Given enough patience (: or rare candies

Also hii! Is your fav Fire or Fighting then? You can have Chimchar or Torchic as partners regardless.

Hey, People!!!

I feel so much excited about this.Mmmm.. Feel the breeze. Well I love steel type so I'll go for Aron.

Hi guys. Kinda nervous being here. Well just a newbie. Who loves steel types here?

Hi who are Filipinos here? Also, newbie ROM hackers like me?

Hey Filipino also nice meeting you!!! Newbie also. Yeah future hacker hopefully.
    Welcome to PC, we're excited to have you here! There are actually a lot of filipinos here iirc. People from all over the world, very international.

Hey sorry to bother you but i need you're help just how to quote
    At the bottom of every post, there are some buttons. One says "quote", usually, and if you click it you will come to a "new reply" screen with the quote prepared for you. If there are SEVERAL people you would like to quote, like I do now, you can click the multiquote button next to it instead, for every post you want to quote in your reply. Then click "quote" on the last post you want to quote to get to the "new reply" screen with all quotes prepared (:

I hope that wasn't too confusing...

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Hey is anyone here?

Well I will just post ^^ I have been here before, joined like 2 years ago, took a half a year broke returned for a month and now come back again after a year again. This time I pray the summer makes me stay here. (I don't post a return thread or so since I don't want to make one for this)

So since I still think I am not really a veteran member, I feel more comftorable here so hope it's fine I post here ^^
    So um.. since it is very warm since 3 days here, has anyone really good may weather too? c :

Years
    Hey is anyone here?

Well I will just post ^^ I have been here before, joined like 2 years ago, took a half a year broke returned for a month and now come back again after a year again. This time I pray the summer makes me stay here. (I don't post a return thread or so since I don't want to make one for this)

So since I still think I am not really a veteran member, I feel more comftorable here so hope it's fine I post here ^^
    So um.. since it is very warm since 3 days here, has anyone really good may weather too? c :

Nice to meet you again Dai! I know you may not feel like a veteran, but I did notice next month you will be eligible for a Veteran's emblem that requires a user's account to be three years or older (since I recall members who joined in 2013 are at the three-year mark this year).

I had pretty cold weather so far, but granted I do live on the side of the world that's getting colder at the moment.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Oh hey I feel like I remember the name Hikamaru :0

Well, that's new to me heh, and I remember my goal back then was reaching 100 posts in like 6 months or so. Back then I was still like a weird 18 year old who was awkward on the internet. Nowadays that changed a lot and trying to beat my laziness, and planning a lot of things in my life.

So you have planned anything this summer / winter for you, Hikamaru?

Also thanks for replying ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Well, that's new to me heh, and I remember my goal back then was reaching 100 posts in like 6 months or so. Back then I was still like a weird 18 year old who was awkward on the internet. Nowadays that changed a lot and trying to beat my laziness, and planning a lot of things in my life.

Hi Daixtey~ How have you been? Lol I joined PC when I was 17 and was super awkward. You've gotta think of it as a hobby or not even that maybe, simply a fun place to meet people and chit-chat c: Welcome back!

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Hi Daixtey~ How have you been? Lol I joined PC when I was 17 and was super awkward. You've gotta think of it as a hobby or not even that maybe, simply a fun place to meet people and chit-chat c: Welcome back!

Oh I have been fine getting more control over my life. Starting to mostly drink water all day, finding jobs etc.

Just trying to make my life more worth, you know? Also doing more in my hobbies like my love for music and so on, I love to meet people and talk to them about music and geography & history and so on c :

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Holy crap, that's a lot of Gifs, must've taken you a while to find them all.

Welcome to the Forum Ash! Hope You Enjoyed your stay here!
    Mudkip is a nice Pokemon, just look at its face, it's so DAMN cute
    Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Also, I have finally Accumulated 5 Posts on the Main Street Section, here's the Posts:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9225253#post9225253
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9225250#post9225250
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9212184#post9212184
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9210865#post9210865
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9210221#post9210221

It didn't take too long to find them (sorry for being inactive for so long)

That Mudkip kinda looks, dead is that just me? because I kinda want to cry now :.(

Years

I was a very terrible 18 year old when I first joined as well (it was back in 2011) and I felt like I was a total noob back then, ended up erasing the noob traces around 2014. As for planning anything for winter, I am not sure at this moment.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    I was a very terrible 18 year old when I first joined as well (it was back in 2011) and I felt like I was a total noob back then, ended up erasing the noob traces around 2014. As for planning anything for winter, I am not sure at this moment.

Heh, I feel like my stuff is still around in RP section and stuff, and I love looking back at my welcome thread. Since it was the first English thing I ever posted on the internet. Also after like 3 years going around forums like this and so on, I finally got my own custom avatar from a friend heh c : I love it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back